Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October Imaginisce Sketch Contest

Hey everyone,
I know it is Wednesday and I usually post a card, but I thought I would mix things up a bit and post a layout that I did for the October Imaginisce sketch challenge.  This sketch was awesome and I had so much fun using my Apple Cider collection with this picture.  Plus I just love this picture of the boys.  They had so much fun picking out the pumpkins.  At this farm they really decorate.  Michael loved looking at the donkeys.  I have the best picture of my mom with the boys.  I will be working on a layout using these photos hopefully later in the week.  Should be ready to post in about a week.  But back to this layout--I just love this colletion.  I just love all the designs and the colors. It is so perfect!  Working with this type of paper is just so easy.
Here is the sketch that we had to work with:


And here is my adaptation:

Pumpkin Patch



Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Patter Paper:  Imaginisce
Buttons and Twine:  Paper Trey Ink
Stamps:  Imaginisce Snag ems
Inks:  Hero Arts and Distress Inks
Markers:  Copics
Embellies:  Imaginisce

I had a great time making the little pumpkin embellie.  I used the snag ems with my copics and some distress inks.  I got to combine my favorites--scrappin' and stampin'!

Hope everyone has a great week.  I will be back Friday with some cards!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

You rocked that sketch, your layout is perfect.
I hope I helped with getting your comments to your email.

Sue Althouse said...

That is a great sketch! I love how you double matted your photo so it really pops!

Cindy S. said...

The pic of your boys is SWEET & I love how adorable it looks with the Apple Cider line! TY for playing along :) :)

Post a Comment