Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday - Home Decor with Jillibean Soup

Happy Thursday,
This week is moving so quickly again.  I have been busy creating and reading.  I started the 2nd book in the Hunger Games trilogy and it is really good!  Trying to juggle everything.  At least next week is Spring Break!!! Hooray!!!

I want to share with you a home decor item that I made.  It took me a little bit of time because I was squeaking it in between other projects.  I wanted something to put under my Easter Egg Tree.  I came up with this little scene made with my Silhouette and Jillibean Soup Chicken Dumpling Soup.  Can I just say that I am totally addicted to Jillibean.  I can't seem to get enough.  Well, here is my Easter decoration.  To adhere all the little shapes, I used my various Xyron adhesives!

I found the old distressed frame marked down at Michael's and I new it was perfect for my scene.  I just love it and the boys love it too. 

supplies
old frame
jillibean soup
bazzill cardstock
silhouette
Xyron

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

26 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I love this, Mary Pat! Great papers too! What a fun way to decorate Easter :)

Unknown said...

Now that's cute! I am not one to decorate for the holidays beyond Thanksgiving and Christmas but this is so so cute I could decorate for Easter! I have not used anything Jillibean yet...what's wrong with me?!lol

Sarah said...

That is soooooo cute. Love it!

Danielle said...

Too cute-I love that frame!

Connie Mercer said...

This is darling~great Easter decoration!!!

Pam said...

Adorable Easter decoration! So creative! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Pam W Merwin said...

What a cute scene and that frame is perfect!

Cori in W. Texas said...

Darling Easter decoration! Sigh... I remember when I used to decorate for Easter. That is going to look lovely and be so cheery in your home.

Norma G. said...

Awe, what a sweet Easter scene. It looks great with the tin bucket and Easter eggs. Great job Mary, have a wonderful day!

Annette Allen said...

aww I love this...what a fun fun idea...

Janet's Joy said...

Awww it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute, Mary Pat!

Becky said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! You should make one for every season/holiday!!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!!! :)

Pam W. said...

I love Jillibean too. And this is adorable!!

Sharla said...

Very cute and so perfect for under your tree!! I love the embossed clouds!!

Unknown said...

VERY cute frame!! LOVE it, and I love the word bubble you out on there too funny!

Sue Althouse said...

Totally cute - love those clouds!

~Tammy~ said...

Ok this is super duper cute! I love the sentiment!

Katie said...

I love your home decor project!

Tracy said...

Cute project, how sweet is that sentiment :)
I am still on the second book, I only seem to read while waiting for appointments lately :(

Maria said...

This is so cute! Wonderful idea!

Hugs,

Maria B.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun Easter decoration! The embossed clouds are a nice touch. :)

Melissa said...

Isn't this adorable? I love decorating for the holidays, what a nice touch something like this would be.

Catherine said...

This is SO adorable - what a lovely piece to decorate for Easter!

Johanna said...

It looks awesome! I'd like to make more home decor but I hace to admit it scares me a.little bit!

Post a Comment