Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Flowers for Mom

Happy Tuesday,

I am popping in today to show you another layout that I finished up from last Spring.  My boys were outside in the back yard and they were picking "flowers" for me.  They brought me a huge bouquet and I nearly started to cry with the kindness of my boys.  They are just so sweet.  If you haven't peeked at the layout- the flowers were actually the weeds from our yard! LOL!  Oh I love my boys!!


supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- jillibean soup
diecuts and stickers- jillibean soup
misc.  sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow.  See ya then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh love the weed flowers from kiddos! I love that you used 3 photos and used the white as a way of drawing the eye in. The library journaling card is so cute!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet!!!

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute, sweet layout!! love the design and and sweet little butterflies!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

This couldn't be sweeter. I love that you documented this. You are raising wonderful boys! Beautiful page.

Norma Gomez said...

That's so sweet, my son was picking flowers yesterday but he wanted my to suck the nector from the stem....uh.....no thanks, lol. Boys, gotta love them!

Just Jaime said...

Love your journaling spot!

Danielle said...

Cute layout! I also like your journal spot. Weed flowers are the best flowers because they come from the heart and not the florist.

Becky said...

What a sweet layout! Love the springy feel to it!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just so sweet...great photos...lovely layout.

Unknown said...

cute layout, i just love jillibean soup!

Anonymous said...

turned out great!

Arlene said...

Such a sweet layout Mary! Beautifully done!

Pam said...

What a cute layout! And your pictures and story is so sweet! :-) I miss my boy being little! *sniff*

Margie Higuchi said...

Oh how sweet..even though they are weed flowers, it's the thought that counts, right?! LOL!!! Such a wonderful page to preserve that tender moment! TFS :)

SandeeNC said...

ahhh nothing better than an armful of buttercups!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina:)

Katie said...

That is so sweet of your boys to make you a bouquet!

Janet's Joy said...

What a precious moment for you to document!

Sue Althouse said...

Oh, that is sweet! I remember getting my share of dandelions from our son. Wonderful page.

Tracy said...

Awwww how sweet.
We moms love a bouquet of dandelions :)

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet page...I love how you used the library card for your journaling, such a nice touch.

Post a Comment