Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Project Life Week 6

happy Friday,

I am so glad it is the weekend!  I hope to get in some crafty time because I have not had any real time after school because we have been enjoying the nice weather!  Do you have any great plans?

Today I am bringyou my Week 6.  For this week I jused my Silhouette a lot to make some embellishments. I made a 3x4 card with the zig zag pattern. I love I also used my Ali edwards stamps.  On this page I printed off the Nikki Sivils email that I received from her asking to be a guest on the blog.  I love that I will now have it forever!!

Right Side--The boys right now are addicted to the Batman cartoon series that netflix has.  So I was able to find a photo on IMDB.  I also used my Silhouette for the title Everyday live.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.
-mp

15 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

You are doing so well with your Project Life!

Connie Mercer said...

You are doing fabulous with this!!! have a great weekend!!!

Mary Jo said...

Those are really great pages!!!
Makes me want a die-cut machine :)
Have a great weekend :)

Christina Collins said...

Cute! Love the batman. ;)

Izzy Anderson said...

These are great. That was such a clever idea to print off the NS email and include it. You are doing such a terrific job with PL

Annette Allen said...

so fun...i love the fun add of batman...

Danielle said...

love your PL! great use of your machine.

~Tammy~ said...

This is just great and like you said....you will have it forever!!! :-)

Penny said...

I love this! Crazy about the way you saved the letter, and the batman is something I'll have to find also! Great job! Love Penny

Becky said...

I love the die cuts! Great week!! Hope you get lots of crafting in this weekend!!

Unknown said...

Love it! I love the little button on the center of the butterfly!!

Katie said...

I love the die cuts, and the letter from Nikki Sivils! I hope you have a great weekend!

Maria said...

Wonderful Job! I love your PL!
HUgs,

Maria B.

whimsyfox said...

lovely! Great colors and embellishments!

Tracy said...

Your project life is great Mary Pat.
The weather has been real nice here as well, this weekend is suppose to be even warmer.

Post a Comment