Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Moments and Some Sneak Peeks!

Happy Thursday!

I am so happy that this week has been pretty uneventful, but I still haven't done a lot of crafting time. I did the first part of the week but I have just been a bit slow--but that is ok with me.  I do want to finish up this project that has been on my desk for the last couple of days.  It drives me crazy when I have an unfinished project sitting on my desk.  I am hoping to finish it tonight and tomorrow night. 

I wanted to share this layout that I made with the February kit from Burlap and Buttercups.  This kit sold out but I wanted to share with you my layout that I created.  If you happened to catch my Project Life 3 post (Here) I mentioned about a photo.  Well, I am loving the concept of Project Life in capturing the everyday moments, and these pictures were for my project life, but I loved them so much that I needed to devote a 12x12 layout to them because I fell in love with my hubby doing the awesome things that he does with the kids like reading a story or reviewing vocabulary word flashcards.  Sometimes when I scrap I look at the "big" events and I overlook the smaller things.  Now I am looking at both and I am loving it.

supplies
cardstock-bazzill
paper- lily bee, crate paper, october afternoon
alphabet-american crafts thickers
stickers- october afternoon
mist- tattered angels
misc- martha stewart punch, paper trey ink die

Now on to some sneak peeks at the March kit from Burlap and Buttercups.  This kit is just so bright and cheery. 

Oh, I am so excited for this kit!  You know I am a sucker for butterflies and this just looks so fun!  The kit goes live this week so be sure to head on over to the Burlap and Buttercups site to pick this one up.  I am sure it will go fast!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a look at my Project Life week 4.   Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp 

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...sweet daddy! So cool that you were thinking and picked up the camera. Love this layout. Very special!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft color palette with those sweet photos!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet layout!

Connie Mercer said...

great balance and I love the black and white with the pattern papers! Wonderful work!!!

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful, love the color scheme! :)

Tiffany Heard said...

That's such a cute layout! I really love the flow of it.

Steph said...

Great layout! Looks like a fun kit.

Blessed Ladybug said...

Nice thanks for sharing... I have got and awesome t itle for a layout i saw on t.v. this moring....EVERYWHERENESS... love it...

Steph said...

Hi! I saw your comment about the pedometer. Would you mind sharing the brand? That sounds like a perfect option!

Annette Allen said...

what a sweet memory...this page is so sweet..

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layout, Mary! Love the butterflies and paint splatter =)

Danielle said...

Fab layout! It has such a sweetness about it-I think it is the use of the black and white photos.

Maria said...

Fabuloso! Me encanta!
Carinos,

Maria B.

Penny said...

These photos are adorable! I love it when a real man becomes a daddy! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Love this! That's a great side benefit for you. I often scrapbook photos in both project life and in layouts. A great photo is a great photo and should be shared! :)

Johanna said...

Love both the LO and your comments about enjoying little things!! Thanks for sharing!!

Tracy said...

That is such a sweet layout.
Wonderful photos :)

Katie said...

Great layout! I love how you used project life to get the photos, then really focused on one you loved so much!

scrappymo! said...

Such a great everyday moment. it certainly deserves to be immortalized. These times with your boys fly by and soon they will be grown up.
Treasure these lovely memories.

Post a Comment