Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday March Challenge

Happy Monday!
Did you have a great weekend?  We sure did.  The weather was beautiful so we  were outside a lot and I loved every minute of it.  Jack is into Monster Trucks and there was a Monster Truck show on Saturday so we took him.  He had a blast so that made it awesome, but it was a little too loud for me even with the ear plugs!  Oh well, all that is important is that Jack had fun!  I was also able to get a little bit of crafting in.  I was working on my last project for Cord Scrapbook Studio. It is a Spring home decor piece.  I can't wait to show you!

It is time again for my monthly challenge over at Burlap and Buttercups .  This challenge is really fun.  The challenge is to use my sketch ( go to the burlap and buttercups blog)  along with one of the following things (a) a cell phone photo or (b) use your paper as an embellishment.  For the challenge I used both.  I am totally addicted to Instagram photos and how they look when they are printed and I used the paper as a HUGE embellishment.


I would love it if you headed on over to Burlap and Buttercups and checked out the challenge.  The prize package totally ROCKS--Jillibean Soup, Queen and Co. trendy tape, 2 packages of Smash book products!!  You don't have to have the kit to enter the challenge.  So what are you waiting for!  Let's start scrapping!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back with more tomorrow.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp


16 comments:

scrappymo! said...

That lilac and yellow look great together...The look of the bulbs bursting out of the ground is always so uplifting.

Unknown said...

Very nice layout!

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Love that photo!!

Unknown said...

<3 it! Love the different patterns used to make the sun!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout...

Katie said...

I love the picture and how the sun works so perfectly with it!

I'm glad Jack liked the monster truck show. I think it would be too loud for me too!

Danielle said...

Awesome layout! Love the splatters with the butterflies. May have to go play along.

Becky said...

What a cool layout! Love that giant sun!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great layout Mary Pat. Your picture is perfect.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVEEE that SUN! It's perfect for this layout! Love it all!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful layout and fantastic challenge, Mary Pat! :)

Cori in W. Texas said...

LOVE how you grounded that photo, and thank you for sharing the challenge. I'm looking forward to checking it out!

Pam said...

Great layout - it totally says Spring! I love the pink! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Love your design on your page, Mary Pat! My favorite is the sun = beautiful :)

Tracy said...

Another pretty layout.
As for cell phone photos I have no idea how to take them with my cell phone. I'm pathetic I know, lol.

Post a Comment