Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Project Life Week 7

Happy Friday!!
Oh I am so glad it is the weekend.  We are jammed pack every minute.  Tonight is my crop.  So excited!  I have a couple of layouts that I want to work on and I want to get some project life in.  Then Saturday we are getting up early and heading out to LEGOFEST in Cincinnati.  My boys LOVE Legos so we decided to go.  We have no idea what to expect but I think it will be fun.  The brochure said "millions" of legos.  I would have to say that is Lego heaven.  What are your plans?

I finished my book The Hunger Games yesterday and as soon as I got home from school I bought the 2nd book -Catching Fire.  I am so addicted.  I was going to take a break but I just had to find out what happens next.  If you haven't read this series yet- I know it came out about 3 years ago- I highly recommend it. 

Today I want to share my Week 7 of my project life. 

Left Side--



Insert- I had so many cute pictures from the boy's parties I inserted the 4x6 insert. I was able to include 12 more photos.  I love this.

Right Side

I once again used my Silhouette to create some 3x4 cards and I also used imdb to get the movie poster of The Secret World of Ariette.-- Totally awesome movie by the way!!

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful and crafty weekend.  I will be back on Monday with a new project.  See you then!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pictures! I am thinking of doing a PL-style book, since Silhouette has done such a great job with those PL insert cards they've made!!
Happy LegoFest Visit:)

Margie Higuchi said...

Oooo, have fun at the crop! I'm still on fence about the Hunger Game but we'll see. Your PL is looking good - great idea to use the Silhouette! Isn't the Ariette movie just WONDERFUL~! It was a big hit in Japan. Have a wonderful BUSY weekend, Mary Pat!!

Connie Mercer said...

Very nice~have fun at the crop !! I'm sure you will have lots to show us!!!

Penny said...

I hope you get a bunch done at your crop! The boys will love Legoland, I'm sure! I have never been but I have heard great things about the place. My son and my grand kids LOVE legos. Love Penny

Norma Gomez said...

Legofest sounds like a blast, my son would be in heaven too! I think we're heading out to Fredericksburg's Trade Days, should be fun. Great project, have a great one!

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun weekend ahead! Enjoy your crop tonight! I love seeing your Project Life!! Great pictures and I love your cards you have made!

Anonymous said...

great PL! have fun!!!

Pam said...

Your PL pages are always so cute! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Have fun!

Katherine said...

As one of your rectangles says 'love it' I am still a bit behind on mine...but yours is great :)

Teka Cochonneau said...

Love the photos. Cute PL!

Danielle said...

Not many plans for this weekend as it is DH weekend to work. I may scrap some if I get a chance. Legofest sounds like fun! Enjoy your crop!

SandeeNC said...

Love peeking into your project life! I will have to go get the book, The Hunger Games and read it. Love a good read! waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

I love the layout, that heart card is adorable!

Legofest sounds so cool! I hope you guys have fun! We are hosting two of AJ's friends/groomsmen for the weekend, so I'm sure no crafting will be going on!

Janet's Joy said...

Hope you are having fun at your crop!
Project Life looks amazing:)

~Tammy~ said...

Hope the crop was fun and productive!

This is moving along! Awesome@

Tracy said...

I love the photo of your sons dancing on the couch, brings back some memories of my girls :)
Great pages, like the insert to add more photos.

Post a Comment