Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WOYWW

Happy Wednesday,

How is your week going so far?  So far so good here, but I just haven't had enough crafting time!  I brought my sketch pad to work yesterday and made 5 sketches for future projects but I didn't have time to work on them.  Don't you just hate it when your life gets in the way of your scrapping time!  It is driving me crazy!!

So I am once again linking up with Julia over at the Stamping Ground for another WOYWW.  I always find it so fun to peek into other people's scrap rooms and see what fun inspiration is going on.  I do have to say that my scrap room  always looks a tad boring compared to the many others.  I am a HUGE fanatic about cleaning up in my scrap room and I never leave stuff out- Just the products that I will need for my project.  So today on my desk you can see one of the sketches that I sketched out for my project and the paper and embellishments that I will be working on.  I need to make a display for Cord Scrapbook Studio with this collection.  It is the Simple Stories Documented line.  It is brand new from CHA. I really like this collection and I am already to go-- I just need to find the time to do it!!  Wednesdays I never have time to scrap-- after school I go to the grocery, do 2 loads of laundry and cook dinner.  My big day and then Thursday I have night conferences (YEAH my last one of the year!!!!).  So hopefully on Friday I will be able to get to this.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!!
-mp

26 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Just love that paper. Can't wait to see that layout. The sketch looks great!

Arlene said...

Life always gets in the way of our hobby ;) Love that paper collection you have out...can't wait to see what you do with it. Have a great day.

Peggy said...

Ohhh! paper I love paper can't wait to see your finished project have a great day!

Tammy said...

I am the same way Mary Pat -- my space has to be clear of everything except what I need for my project. Save for my bin of stuff I reach for all the time. I can't be distracted by other stuff I'm not using. That paper looks fun. Good luck finding time to scrapbook this week! :)

Jingle said...

That looks like a great start! I can't wait to see it!

Stephanne said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with, Mary Pat!

Danielle said...

Loved seeing the sketch of your project along with the papers!

Becky said...

Mary Pat, sometimes I think we were separated at birth! I also have to have my space cleared off and take my sketchbook to work. Wednesday night is my laundry night and Thursday night is my grocery night :) Have to stay organized!

Tanya Ham said...

I haven't had enough scrap time either! :)

Connie Mercer said...

My space is a mess at the moment~can't wait to see your project complete!!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous PP's, I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Unknown said...

o0o0o Can't wait to see what you make with that Mary!!

Anonymous said...

WIll be fun to see what you do with that!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Tuesday is normally our grocery night, and Wednesday is our laundry night, but this week, Wednesday has to be both! I definitely won't be scrapping tonight!

Sue Althouse said...

Hope life settles down so you can get back to crafting soon! Looks like some fun stuff on your desk!

Mary Jo said...

I think it's fun to see peeks at everyone's desks as well.
I may have to try it some Wednesday :)
Hope you get in some more crafting time!

SandeeNC said...

I just KNEW you had to have a flaw! Your too darn neat! lmao!!!!! waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

woo that crazy i just purchased that same paper this pass weekend.. thanks for sharing...

Sarah said...

Those papers are gorgeous!! My desk is similar today - all gathered ready to make a layout - just need the time! x

May said...

Lovin the beautiful papers on your desk today, Have a creative week, Hugs May x x x x

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow papers are great ... And well done on being tidy... I have to be as don't have a dedicated craft space so have to clear up so we can eat! Not sure I would be able to do it otherwise!

Tracy said...

I really like this paper collection.
I am going to have to look for it on your mini vacation this weekend ;)

Stephanie said...

I've been trying to do the same thing, cleaning off my desk before starting a new project. Makes me want to get in there more if I know I don't have to start out by cleaning it!!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab papers. Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

Joynana said...

Love those papers, where can I get them. Can't wait to see the layout. #36

Linda said...

Those papers are lovely. I just added them to my shopping list. :) Enjoy creating with them. Linda #174

Post a Comment