Friday, March 9, 2012

Project Life Week 5

Happy Friday!
Thanks so everyone wishing me well with my terrible day and my car. I am please to say that it was just a coil and I am picking it up today after school.  When a repair is under $500 I am doing the happy dance!! 

I have not been in my scraproom now for THREE whole days and I am going CRAZY!!  Hopefully things will settle down and I can get in there tonight.  I am having withdrawal symptoms- shaking, not sleeping because I am dreaming of scrapping, constantly on the internet looking at scrapbooking supplies--I am a mess!!!! (lol!!)

Here is week 5 of my Project Life--This is the last batch of bad photos.  So hopefully next week will look much better!
Left Side

Right hand side

For Groundhog's day I found a cool photo from the internet and used that and I also had this cool photo of me and Michael.  This photo was the inspiration for a layout I did. You can see the layout HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back on Monday.  Have a wonderful and scrappy weekend!
-mp

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your Ground Hog day pic-your family is just precious!

Mary Jo said...

I am so sorry about your car, but glad for you that it wasn't too bad price wise.
Cars can be so frustrating! But such a necessity.

Great PL pages!

Anonymous said...

glad your car is ok! Great idea to do your picts like that for groundhog day

Annette Allen said...

you are doing such a great job on this...

glad you are taking care of that car...

Tanya Ham said...

Great job!! Hope you (and me both) get some scrapping time tonight!! :)

Danielle said...

Great layout! You had me laughing about your scrapbooking withdrawals. I hope you get some done tonight.

Glad your car wasn't a big major thing and that you are getting it back already. Have a nice weekend! Look forward to seeing your creations on Monday!

Erica said...

Another fun week from you. Good job!

Connie Mercer said...

great pages~so fun, you are getting it done!!!!

Katie said...

I'm so glad your car repair turned out to be an easy (and fairly inexpensive) fix! I love your project life pages. I hope you can get into your scrap room soon, I know exactly how that feels!

Becky said...

Yay about your car! You make me laugh too, withdraws :) Week 5 looks awesome!!! Hope you get lots of scrapping done this weekend!!

Christina Collins said...

This week is adorable!
I love the photos. They are not a bad batch at all! :P

Maria said...

Que bonitas fotos, me encantaron! Precioso trabajo!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Tracy said...

Your project life is awesome. That is what is so great about it, you don't need photo studio pictures for it to be perfect :)
All I have been thinking and dreaming of is creating as well, mind you I did get my thrill purchasing some fun goodies on our trip ;)

Post a Comment