Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday My Snowmen

Happy Thursday!

Still no craftying going on in my house.  I have been totally addicted to reading.  I hope to finish The Hunger Games today.  I bought it on Tuesday and will finish it today.  Awesome read!!!!

I know it is Spring but I have been going through all my layouts and am finding a TON that I did for the store that I have not posted here.  Sometimes I totally forget about some layouts and this is one of them.  We really didn't have an major snow this year but we did get a light dusting.  The boys went crazy and went outside for about 2 hours running around.  Here is a double page featuring the Echo Park Winter collection. 


Sorry for the lopsided photo!
Supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper, stickers- echo park

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a look at my Project Life.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!!
-mp

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cute layout! I love how you can take the embellishments and place them in just the right spots. Those house are adorable:)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout! Lovely photos!

Christina Collins said...

How cute!
Love the little 'town' at the top.

Heidi said...

I love those little houses!! Nice layout.

Becky said...

Those houses are the cutest ever! Great layout!! Crazy winter this year, right? I'm glad you're enjoying your book. Usually when I start one, I don't stop until I'm finished either :)

Janet's Joy said...

Nice layout! I want to read the Hunger Games too. I hear it's an awesome book!

Madeline said...

Cute page!

Jingle said...

Well, if you are just on the first one, you will want the other two right away. Just say'n. I read them back when they first came out and had to read the second and third in digital form because I simply couldn't wait long enough to go to the store and buy a copy! LOL! Your layout is really cute!

Annette Allen said...

such a fun layout...love how you added those little houses..

Connie Mercer said...

great two pager!!!!

Katie said...

I love getting caught up in a good book. My friends have been reading Hunger Games and they all loved them!

I love those cute houses on your page!

Unknown said...

Great layout Mary! I havent started reading the Hunger Games yet, but I am dying to!! The wait list at the library is 600+!!! I guess I will have to break down and buy it! LOL.

~Tammy~ said...

What a great layout for the store! This is cute! Snow...hmm we totally escaped winter this year~

Anonymous said...

super cute!!!

Sue Althouse said...

So cute, love the row of houses! Hard to believe it is the total opposite of snowy right now!

Tracy said...

Your layouts are always so great and this one is no exception.
I love how you capture the joy in your photos.

trisha too said...

How cute is that? What fun LOs!

:)

Post a Comment