Friday, March 2, 2012

Project LiFe Week 4 and a Fun Blog Hop


Happy Friday!
I am so happy it is Friday.  I am in the mood for a little relaxation!!  Do you have any plans.  I do not really.  Errands in the morning and the I also get my hair cut and then a quick stop to drop off some projects at the store!  Sounds busy but I know I will have plenty of down time!

Here is a look at my wee 4 of project life.  sorry for the glare once again!! 

Left side-
This week I decided to save some weekly receipts etc and I included those. I also added some October Afternoon stickers for some added journaling just to spice things up a bit. 


Right Side


Blog Hop Information
Over at Practical Scrappers they are holding a Linked with Love Blog Hop.  There has been a lot of talk in the scapping world these days about scraplifting other people's work and not giving credit where credit is due.  For example if you see some awesome layout and you want to use part of it  for your own personal use that is fine, but if you want to post it on your blog, use it for design team work then you need to give credit to the original person!!!!  So over at Practical Scrapppers they are having a linked with love blog hop where you will see one layout by Liz Qualman (I love her work) and then you will see the Practical Scrappers design teams interpretation of it and then link it back to Liz.  This hop starts today and goes till March 4th.  There will be prizes along the way.  So I would love for you to head on over to Practical Scrappers and check out this amazing hop. ( I wish I could have particpated in it but I was swamped with work and my little one has been sick!)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with some new work!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy relaxation and crafting day! Enjoy it. Thank you for sharing your PL, I really think I must at least try one album for myself, you make it look easy!!

Mary Jo said...

Your project life is coming along so nicely!!!
Have a great day! :)

Tanya Ham said...

Great job as always, MP! :) Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! Love seeing your PL!!!

Connie Mercer said...

looks fantastic!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

this is coming along beautifully!

Jingle said...

They look great!

Annette Allen said...

love how this is turning out...so fun

Katie said...

I love how your project life is turning out!

Having a relaxing Friday sounds perfect! I would love to stay home, but we are headed to New York for a party/wedding things...and I've come down with a terrible cold/cough/fever!

That blog hop sounds really interesting. It is terrible if people are intentionally not crediting someone, I can see an accidental oversight (with an apology if/when they figure it out and correct it) or two people independently having the same idea, but to scraplift and then not credit - not cool!

Pam said...

I really need to do Project Life next year. I love how yours is turning out! I completely agree about giving credit where credit is due. Off to check out the Practical Scrappers blog. Thanks for sharing! :-)

~Tammy~ said...

This is really turning out so nicely! Way to go!

Becky said...

Your PL looks great! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Laurie said...

Your PL looks awesome!

Maria said...

Mas que precioso!
Abrazos!
Maria B.

Tracy said...

I love looking at your Project life pages :)
Enjoy your weekend :)

SandeeNC said...

Your doing very well on you PL book, glad to hear you'll have some dowtime too! Happy week-end! waving hi from the windy hills of North Carolina :)

linda said...

Always great to see project life pages... very cool!

Stephanie said...

Looks great! Love it!!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Your Project Life album is coming right along. I'm so impressed that you are so caught up, with all you have going on!

Post a Comment