Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Card from Burlap

Happy Wednesday,

Another beautiful day expected here again today!  I am so loving this weather.  Have you been getting your scrapping in?   I have not but I knew that I wouldn't and it is ok with me! I have also started to read a new book, "The Hunger Games".  I know this book has been out for a long time but I just got it and I am totally hooked.  I am the type of person that once I start a book and I like it- I have to finish it.  So every free moment of my day I am reading.  I totally become obsessed.   Scrapping usually takes up most of my free time but I do try several times a year to put it aside and do something else.  This really gets my mojo flowing again.  Have you read this series?  Did you love it? 


Today I am bringing you my card that I made using the March kit from Burlap and Buttercups.  This card uses the Basic Grey papers.  I made my flower using my Silhouette.  Can you believe that this is one of the first flowers that I have made with my Silhouette?  With boys I very rarely use flowers.  It was very fun and I loved tucking the pins behind the flower. 


All supplies from the March kit from Burlap and Buttercups.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty day today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!
-mp

19 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so pretty. I love the soft colors and the big flower is just perfect for the card!

Unknown said...

Love this card, Mary Pat!! Very girly:)

Connie Mercer said...

So sweet Mary Pat~

Danielle said...

Very cute-love the large flower!

Jingle said...

SUPER cute card!

Becky said...

I love the pins! Such a fun, springy card!! That is one set of books I haven't read... Let me know what you think when you're done with all three!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute, MP! Love those colors, they're so HAPPY!! :)

Tammy said...

Cute! Very colorful. Love the stick pins behind the flower! I am halfway through book 2 of the Hunger Games. :)

Liz Chidester said...

Super cute and I love the pins!

Annette Allen said...

super cute card...love that flower...so pretty

Anonymous said...

lovely card!!!!

Katie said...

I love the card, the greens, blues and yellows are great!

Unknown said...

Nice card, love the pins!

Elisa K said...

so cute... love the colors. thanks for sharing.

Cori in W. Texas said...

Your combination of different patterns is awesome!

Catherine said...

Loving this color combo Mary Pat and I can totally relate to not using your Silhouette for flowers with an all boy household. Enjoy your book time!

Tracy said...

Pretty card. I like the stick pins behind the flower.
As for the Hunger Games, loved it. My daughter read them a long time ago and she always picks out great books.
I am reading the second one right now, almost done:)

Sharla said...

Cute, cute!!! I love the colors, so bright!

Maria said...

Pretty card Mary Pat!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Post a Comment