Thursday, March 24, 2011

You at 2- Thursday

Happy Thursday,

I have been working really hard this week on a new project (I will be able to show everyone hopefully next week) at my local scrap store.  So I can't show any photos yet.  So my What am I working on has been postponed for another week.  So I guess I will have to show you a layout that I finished earlier in the week. 

You @ 2

This is a layout I made for Michael. Every year I do a page devoted to their stats from the doctor--height, weight, etch and their likes and dislikes at this age.  So I have been really slow in doing Michael's. So finally last week I just said "let's get it done!", and here it is:

I stamped the yellow strip with my Ali Edwards stamps.  It says "Documenting the Journey".  I thought that stamp was perfect for this layout.

supplies
bazzill, pink paislee, Ali Edwards, Tim Holtz distress Inks, paper trey ink. ek success border punch

Well I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday.  I am so excited.  I am going to my Friday night crop and I have to make kits tonight.  I am planning on making 5  kits  and then a card kit.  I am really going to try to finish up my Christmas photos.  I know already that 3 of my kits will be Chirstmas.  I am also trying to come up with a sketch for my last fall  layout.  It is one with Michael. For some reason I have been blocked by something and haven't been able to work on them.  So I have high hopes for this crop.  We shall see how I feel tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!  I have been busy after school this week, but today I am going to try to work out and then get packing for the crop.  I have high hopes--we shall see.

I will be back tomorrow with a post about one of my new favorite things!  See ya tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Scrappington said...

I am loving banners. I love the different pattern paper. Very nice work.

Jingle said...

Very cute page!

smdluxe said...

What a great way to highlight doctor visit stats! It will make great memories for him I'm sure. I love the banner too. Have fun at the crop too! :)

Steph said...

Great layout! These will be fun to look back on when they are older.

Sue Althouse said...

What a sweet photo and a great idea for a scrapbook page!

Tammy said...

Great layout and idea. These pages will be fun to look at years from now. Love the banner! Good luck at the crop - hope you find the Christmas mojo again. :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com/

Liz Michaud said...

Cute page! Have fun at your crop tomorrow!

Tracy said...

What a sweet page and an adorable photo. You are so up on everything. I wish I could go back and document more on my girls.

Enjoy your crop on Friday :)
Tonight is my daughter's 16th birthday.
So missing Pilates tonight:(

Unknown said...

Oh goodness gracious sakes! Is your little boy a doll or what? Love your layout! Bless you for working out would you do some for me?! I need to do the same thing! Have fun at the crop!
blessings,
Kathy

Post a Comment