Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good Morning Everyone!

Hi there and happy Thursday!

I just wanted to pop in and say that the layout that I was going to use for today's post was picked up by Scrapstreet magazine.  It was for their monthly sketch.  I am so over the top excited!  I can't believe my work is going to be published.  It will be in there May issue!  So needless to say I will be posting this layout in May!

Well I am exhausted today!  Michael woke up at 2:30 (maybe a bad dream or something -- who knows) and we have always just let the kids cry it out and get themselves back to sleep, but this did not work at all.  He was up till 4:00 AM.  Now I get up to get ready for work at 4:45 AM.  He really killed me last night.  I rocked and rocked him.  He would drift off to sleep and then as soon as he hit the bed he screams "I want Mommy back".  Oh my! 

Nothing else is new here.  Same old same old.  I like that though!  Still trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight.  I am thinking about Breakfast for Dinner.  Everyone loves this one.  I

Well I hope everyone has a great day! I will be back tomorrow with a new post and a new set of cards.  I have a post on Scrap Our Stash for $$Frugal Friday Tips$$.  You will want to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see ya tomorrow!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on being published! Hope you can get some rest tonight.

Murphy's Law said...

congrats on your pub!! hope the lil one sleeps tonight.

Christine said...

Congratulations!!

Becky said...

Congratulations on your news! That's fantastic!!!! Can't wait to see your layout in May! Sounds like a rough night, hope everyone does better tonight!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Congrats on your pub! That is very exciting news!

smdluxe said...

wow! A big congratulations to you! You always make some awesome layouts! Congrats congrats!!

Catherine said...

Congrats Mary Pat - your work is beautiful and I'm so glad you got a layout picked up...bummer we have to wait until May to see it though! Hope you survive your day on such little sleep - breakfast for dinner makes everyone happy and it's pretty darn easy for mom too - I say go for it!

Sharla said...

Congrats Mary Pat on getting published, how very exciting!! I hope you and Michael are able to rest better tonight....it's tough sometimes to make it through the day with sleep deprivation. I love the new look of your blog! Very cool!

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats on your future publication! That is fantastic! Hope you can get some sleep tonight!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on getting your work published!

Tracy said...

Congrats on being published, now that is exciting. The only one who keeps me up now adays is hubby's snoring.
I would rather it be a little one to snuggle with :)
I actually miss that.

Post a Comment