Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Card with Imagninisce + a quick question

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  Mine is going pretty well.  At work we are winding down the 3rd quarter. I can't believe we are going to be in the last quarter next week.  This has been the fastest school year so far.  Before we know it Memorial day will be here and then we will be out of school--WOW!

I have a question for you--when you scrap do you mainly scrap one pagers or two pagers?  I used to only do 2 pagers but for the past year now I have been doing mostly one pagers.  Just trying to get a feel for what most people do.  Your input is greatly appreciated!

Now on to my Wednesday Card.  Imaginisce has a challenge and here are the rules:
The rules:


Use Melinda's sketch,
and incorporate the following game plan into your completed card using atleast 75% Imaginisce products:
1. Three Patterned Papers
2. Three Colors
3. Three Embellishments
(It's all about three's - well March is the third month)

and here is the sketch:

It was kind of funny actually that I already had a card that fell into this category.  I was making it for my cousin's son who  is having a birthday.  I had all these scraps left over and turned them into a card.  So here it is:



I just love this design for a boy!

supplies:
cardstock-neenah solar white, bazzill
paper-imaginisce
gems-imaginisce IRock
other-sewing machine, pop dots, Silhouette

I want to say thanks to all my new followers!  I am still so amazed that you all want to come by and see what I have been creating and sometimes chat about.  Your comments are so kind.  I truly appreciate each and every one of them! You all make my day.

I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See ya then and thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a fun sketch. Love your take on it esp. a boy's card!!

scrappymo! said...

I always scrap 2 page layouts. I'm too mitchy-matchy to do one pagers!

Love your take on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Yes, that is a great card for a boy! Super cute. I always do 2 page layouts. I tried the one page thing and it just made my eyes water! lol But I admire you who can let it go and do one pagers:)

Marielle said...

I love this !!! great stitching and thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce !!!

Unknown said...

Just saw your comment on my blog, Mary Pat, thank you so much!

Jingle said...

This is a very cute card! As for pages, when I do them I tend to do single pagers. I did doubles several years ago almost all the time, but I really like the single page canvas better. It just suits me better.

Sue Althouse said...

Fun card sketch and I love your card! I really switch back and forth between 1 and 2-page layouts. Depends on how many photos I have and the story I want to tell.

Becky said...

Love the card, great papers and the postage stamp look is so cute! I use to do two pagers a lot, but now, when I do scrap, I tend to do only one pagers. Mainly for lack of photos and I feel like it takes less time to do a one pager.

Vanessa said...

very cute card! I love the mix of all the different patterned papers. I usually do one pagers, but once in a while I will do a two page layout. It depends on my mood

Casey Wright said...

What a sweet card - the design is just perfect!

Steph said...

Great card! Love all the patterned papers. So fun!

Tracy said...

Perfect card for a boy. I don't know why you are shocked your cards and layouts Rock :)

I only seem to do 2 page layouts. I was planning on doing a couple single pages to display in my scrap/craft room.

Court said...

How fun is this?!? Thank you so much for playing along in the Imaginisce sketch challenge!

Tracey Taylor said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

I love this card! Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce challenge! Oh and I scrap mostly 1 pagers.

Keely Livings said...

This card just ROCKS! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Imaginisce :)

Lydia said...

Fantastic card, I love the stamp edge!!

Sophia said...

Love what you did with your projects, thanks for playing along.

Blessed Ladybug said...

love this card .. very nice i'll be trying the sketch later this week...

Post a Comment