Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jillibean Soup - Dutch Mustard

Happy Wednesday,

I love that this week is just marching on.  Nothing is new here.  Just work, home, boys and odds n ends.  I must say it is a pretty boring week, but I love it.  Right now I am just needing calm. 

I have been trying to organize my scrapping paper.  I have been working on it a little bit here and there.  Trying to keep all my stuff all together.  It seems like I am always trying to organize my stuff.  Does anyone else feel that way?

Last week I really worked hard on my scrapping and making cards that this week I am taking a bit of a break from crafting. 

Day Three


For this card I used the Dutch Mustard line from Jillibean.  I also used the stamp die cut from the Silhouette.  I am really loving this die cut.  I have used it a couple of times and I just really love the look.  Probably going to be using it a bunch.

Hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with another card.  See ya then and thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Great card, Mary Pat! Love the "postage stamp" edge to it - adds a great accent! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

lovely sentiment on the card - very nice

Murphy's Law said...

cute card. i love jillybean.

Sue Althouse said...

Great card - love your postage stamp border!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Tammy said...

Very sweet card! This was one of the paper lines I picked up. I wasn't crazy about it seeing it online, but when i saw it in person......I had to have it! And yes, I'm constantly organizing. It feels like its a never ending cycle. But I don't mind! :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

ScrappnBee said...

great card Mary Pat! Love the postage stamp layer peaking out in the layering! It really makes the whole thing pop! Love it!!! You always make the neatest things!

Teka Cochonneau said...

Love what you did with this line. It is one of my favorites. Love the earthy colors! cuuute buttons too!

Becky said...

Love this paper! Adorable card today! I was thinking this morning how funny it is that we sort of switched places this week, I'm posting layouts and you're posting cards! :) I love normal boring weeks, those are the best ones!

Pam W. said...

Great card.

Steph said...

Very pretty card! love the boarder.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

your cards really are amazing - the border details are fab, and i love the stitching xxx

Kendall said...

WOW I have to get that heart pattern paper, It's so adorable!! You do such a wonderful job making cards!

Unknown said...

Oh adorable card! I love the sentiment so much!

Connie Mercer said...

Love how you did this!!! The shape is adoarable!!!

Tracy said...

That stamp die is very popular, I have been seeing it popping up all over :)
Your card is very sweet.
I am tweeking my supplies every now and again as well. I think its part of the fun of being creative :)

Scrapenabler said...

Love your card! I just bought some of this paper this weekend to make some cards, great inspiration!

Christina said...

This card makes me want to go out and buy that paper-so beautiful!

Post a Comment