Well we did it -- we reached 100 followers. As promised I will be holding a new giveaway starting on Monday. It once again involves on of my favorite things! What could it be? mmmmmmmmmmm You will have to wait and see on Monday!
I don't know about you, but the week is just marching on. I love it! Thankfully it has also been a really quiet week too. I have been picking the boys up right after school and getting them home and then I have been working out in the basement with them there. Jack is my helper and tries to keep Michael from getting too close to the machines. I love being able to work out with them there. I can still talk to them and just "BE" with them!! That is one of the reasons why I hate going to the gym etc because I have to be away from the kids. Now I have the best of both worlds.
My Goddaughter Sophie looks forward to my birthday cards that I send her. Her mom always tells me that Sophie looks forward to my cards so I like to spend a little extra time on them. So for this one I broke out all my Hero Arts stamps along with my copics.
1. First I stamped a 4x4 card with the background stamp using the Hero Arts chalk ink.
2. Next I punched the scalloped circle and circle (on neenah solar white).
3. I stamped the image of the girl and colored her with Copic markers.
4. I then made a mask of the little girl and placed it over her.
5. Next I stamped the sky and grass (again using my Hero Arts stamps)
6. Next I stamped and cut out the message bubble and then added the Hi
7. On the inside I stamped the greeting Happy Birthday
Hero Arts, memento, copic
Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with a new layout!