Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good Morning,

Oh what a weekend!  Hubby was in Arizona so it was just me and the boys, and I have to tell you I am exhausted!  Michael woke up every night around 2-3:00 AM and wouldn't go back to sleep till 3:30- 4:00.  He is killing me.  Does anyone have any tips on what to do?  I am going crazy!!! Then it rained all weekend so we were in the house the whole time.  Thank goodness for my mom who came over on Saturday and Sunday to help out with the boys and help keep them busy.  I have yet to see hubby because he got in late Sunday night and I get up and leave for work before anyone is up.  I can't wait to see.  Boy, did I miss him!!!

Well as promised--once I reached 100 followers I would have a new giveaway.  This one is a fun one because it is a $10 gift certificate to Michael's. With your gift card you can pick out whatever you want.  I would use a coupon and get 2 ATG refills (I am totally addicted to buying these).  What would you buy? In order to win you must:
1. be signed up to follow my blog
2. leave a comment by March 13th on this post.   I will used random.org to pick a winner and I will announce the winner on my blog on Monday march 14th. 
And that is it! So what are you waiting for?  Let's get entered!!!! 

Again I just wanted to say THANKS to all of you for following me and taking the time out of your day to write such kind words.  It means so much to me!

 
Two Months

This is a layout I did for Michael when he was just two months old.  We had his picture professionally taken.  I just love little baby photos!  The colors are so light because of the light blue background.  I used the making memories line.  I just love this baby line.  I still have a little bit left to finish up some of Michael's pages. 
I used the embellies that came with the line.  I just love the cute little animals.  I also broke out my doodlebug rub ons for the title.

Supplies
cardstock:  bazzill
pattern paper:  making memories
embellies:  making memories
rub ons:  doodlebug

I hope everyone has a good day!  I will be back tomorrow well rested (hubby gets to get up in the middle of the night to deal with my little bugger! hehehehehhee) and I will have a new layout for you!

Thanks again for stopping by!

15 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Congrats on reaching your goal! The layout is wonderful and Michael's a real cutie!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet layout! That baby line is one of my all-time favorites too. I used it on countless pages of my DS as a baby and I'm still hoarding some. LOL. Hope you can get some rest this week and he starts sleeping better for you! Congratulations on 100 followers!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Love your sweet layout! I wasn't able to work on mine this weekend as i wanted as my 2 yr is going thur a very terrible 2 stage of not getting her way lol wish i have tip for getting ur son to sleep thur night as my daughter does the same thing. congrat on 100 followers!

michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!!!!

Becky said...

What a cute layout! Love the paper!!! Now that's the age you expect them to get up at 2:30am! I hope it's just a couple of day phase and he's over it now. I always miss Mike when he's gone too. Thank goodness for your mom! :) Awesome giveaway!!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the Making Memories paper with that wonderful photo! Glad you survived the weekend.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

If I had a Michael's gift card, I would buy a new scrapbook album and page refills. I am so behind in putting my layouts into albums. It's crazy!

hilde janbroers said...

what a sweet layout!! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

Pam W. said...

I haven't checked in for a few weeks - LOVE the new look of your blog. And congrats on 100 followers but it doesn't suprise me - I really enjoy following you. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Such a cute layout!! I love the black and white photo. Congrats on 100 followers!!

Danielle said...

very cute layout! love the little animals along with that sweet b & w photo.

Pam said...

That is so sweet! Don't you wish our babies could stay that way for a while longer? *sob* Although I have enjoyed every stage of my son's life. Even when he became a teenager!;-) Thanks for sharing! :-)

Tracy said...

Awww what a sweet layout.
If it was me, I would just go and lay down with him, teehee. Thats what I did with my girls, Ya I'm a pushover :)
Enjoy your full nights sleep tonigh ;)

Amy said...

Wow....that was a long day of school after not sleeping! Your layout is super cute as always. Glad you will get a good nights sleep tonight!!

Liz said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd put it toward some stamps!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Post a Comment