Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scrap Our Stash March Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Today I am up over at Scrap Our Stash.  The March challenge was to dust off an old supply or tool that you haven't used is a LONG time.  This was a great challenge because I always try to use everything that I have, but when I was going through my paper I discovered an unopen pack of Cosmo Cricket paper.  It was tucked in the very back of my last paper holder.  I bought this paper years ago, and for some reason I never used it.  I totally forgot about it actually.  Plus I have had this picture of Michael for awhile as well and I new I needed to use this picture and paper. 


The quote is a perfect one and it was on one of the papers.  I cut it out and used it as a border strip.  I then found 2 really old making memories brads and attached them on the end to anchor it.  I also used some of the velvet ribbon on the end.

Those eyes
 For the circle tab, I stamped it with some Hero Arts stamps and used my white gel pen for the stitching.

I really like how it turned out, and I can't wait to use the paper collection again.
Supplies
bazzill, cosmo cricket, Silhouette, making memories, signo gel pen, hero arts, momento

I took Jack yesterday to Kindergarten screening.  He seemed to have a good time and he says he can't wait to start school.  I am excited for him!

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with another St. Patrick's Day Card. 

Thanks for stopping by and I will see ya tomorrow!

11 comments:

Marcie said...

What an adorable photo & I love the quote you used!

Sue Althouse said...

Such an adorable photo and the quote is perfect!

Becky said...

I love the layout of your papers and the white faux stitching! It's amazing how much stuff we accumulate and then forget about, I'm so glad you were able to use this paper pack!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Love it - the picture and the paper pack are awesome together. I love the saying too.

Steph said...

Cute layout and quote.

Sarah said...

A really cute layout, I love the quote!

Unknown said...

Sweet photo and layout!

Elisa K said...

what a cutie... Love the layout.

Jennifer said...

Adorable! Great work!

ScrappnBee said...

Totally am loving that quote!!! This layout turned out fabulous! Great job! Isn't it amazing the gems we find in our scraproom sometimes! LOL!

Tracy said...

Awww he is such a cutie.
Love the layout, that sentiment is perfect.

Post a Comment