Monday, March 28, 2011

Jillibean Soup Week!-Day One

Happy Monday!

Did everyone have a great week?  I sure did.  I got so much accomplished!.  It was awesome.  At my crop on Friday i worked on 5 layouts. I got everything done on them except the journaling and the title, plus all the little buttons and stuff. So on Saturday when Jeff and Jack left and Michael was sleeping I got them ALL done--wow it was awesome.  I was on a roll.

Plus I went shopping at the store.  I really wanted to buy everything but I didn't have enough cash. I got My Boy by Bella Blvd. and Toy Box by Crate Paper and then I got Springtime and Playground by Echo Park.  I also got a couple sheets of the new Jillibean Soup but they were already sold out of a bunch.  Will have to catch it when she reorders the stock.

Speaking of Jillibean Soup--I have been on a card making obsession.  The new papers are so fun. So for this week I have 5 brand new cards that I made.  Hope you enjoy them! So without further ado here is:

Day One-Hi




Supplies:

Everything is Jillibean Soup.

I used two of the new lines- blossom soup and chilled strawberry soup.  I just love these two lines.  I think I will be able to use them even with my boys----or I will just have to find some girls to scrap! hehehehehe

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  I will be back tomorrow with Day Two of a week with Jillibean Soup.  See ya then! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, good for you to have finished all your layouts.
Your card is so cute.
If you want to do some girl pages, come for a visit, I have lots that need to be done....I will even make you a pie when you get here, teehee.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such a pretty card. Sounds like a productive crop with 5 layouts done!

Vanessa said...

5 layouts, good for you!

Steph said...

Cute card. Sounds like a good shopping trip.Look forward to seeing what you make with your new papers.

Sharla said...

Sounds like you had a great crop, can't wait to see your layouts. The card is fabulous, I love it!

Scrappington said...

Great production this weekend.
I really like your card.
Just a nice Hi card.
Nothing better than that.

Becky said...

Love your card, so fun! Glad you got so much done, feels good doesn't it? :)

Margie Higuchi said...

OOOoo, I love this card! Last week was spring break so I got nothing done! Will have to make it up this week ;0P Can't wait to see your next project!

Tammy said...

Yeah for crop productivity. That's awesome. Love your card. I was able to go to a LSS when I was in FL last week and picked up some new Jillybean papers. Will be looking for ideas! :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Unknown said...

Love, love the card! Sure wish my two lss's would get new paper in because I want to see some of it up close and personal!! So glad for you to have accomplished so much at the crop and I would sure use that new paper whether I had boys or not. I mean of Ali Edwards can put flowers on her son Simon's pages, girly paper could work too, right?!
blessings,

Unknown said...

Oh how embarrasing! Correcting my typo! I mean "if" Ali Edwards...:)

Sue Althouse said...

Great card! I have the Strawberry Soup line on my list of wanna buy, but maybe I would enjoy some of their other papers, too!

Catherine said...

Woohoo...sounds like you've had ber-productive crafty time. Good for you and I LOVE this card - simple but oh so pretty!

Post a Comment