Monday, March 28, 2011

Jillibean Soup Week!-Day One

Happy Monday!

Did everyone have a great week?  I sure did.  I got so much accomplished!.  It was awesome.  At my crop on Friday i worked on 5 layouts. I got everything done on them except the journaling and the title, plus all the little buttons and stuff. So on Saturday when Jeff and Jack left and Michael was sleeping I got them ALL done--wow it was awesome.  I was on a roll.

Plus I went shopping at the store.  I really wanted to buy everything but I didn't have enough cash. I got My Boy by Bella Blvd. and Toy Box by Crate Paper and then I got Springtime and Playground by Echo Park.  I also got a couple sheets of the new Jillibean Soup but they were already sold out of a bunch.  Will have to catch it when she reorders the stock.

Speaking of Jillibean Soup--I have been on a card making obsession.  The new papers are so fun. So for this week I have 5 brand new cards that I made.  Hope you enjoy them! So without further ado here is:

Day One-Hi


Everything is Jillibean Soup.

I used two of the new lines- blossom soup and chilled strawberry soup.  I just love these two lines.  I think I will be able to use them even with my boys----or I will just have to find some girls to scrap! hehehehehe

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  I will be back tomorrow with Day Two of a week with Jillibean Soup.  See ya then! Thanks for stopping by!


Tracy said...

Wow, good for you to have finished all your layouts.
Your card is so cute.
If you want to do some girl pages, come for a visit, I have lots that need to be done....I will even make you a pie when you get here, teehee.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such a pretty card. Sounds like a productive crop with 5 layouts done!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Vanessa said...

5 layouts, good for you!

Steph said...

Cute card. Sounds like a good shopping trip.Look forward to seeing what you make with your new papers.

Sharla said...

Sounds like you had a great crop, can't wait to see your layouts. The card is fabulous, I love it!

Scrappington said...

Great production this weekend.
I really like your card.
Just a nice Hi card.
Nothing better than that.

Becky said...

Love your card, so fun! Glad you got so much done, feels good doesn't it? :)

Margie H said...

OOOoo, I love this card! Last week was spring break so I got nothing done! Will have to make it up this week ;0P Can't wait to see your next project!

Tammy said...

Yeah for crop productivity. That's awesome. Love your card. I was able to go to a LSS when I was in FL last week and picked up some new Jillybean papers. Will be looking for ideas! :)


Kathy said...

Love, love the card! Sure wish my two lss's would get new paper in because I want to see some of it up close and personal!! So glad for you to have accomplished so much at the crop and I would sure use that new paper whether I had boys or not. I mean of Ali Edwards can put flowers on her son Simon's pages, girly paper could work too, right?!

Kathy said...

Oh how embarrasing! Correcting my typo! I mean "if" Ali Edwards...:)

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Great card! I have the Strawberry Soup line on my list of wanna buy, but maybe I would enjoy some of their other papers, too!

Catherine said...

Woohoo...sounds like you've had ber-productive crafty time. Good for you and I LOVE this card - simple but oh so pretty!

Post a Comment