Friday, March 11, 2011

Sassy lil Sketch challenge

Happy Friday!

I am so excited for the weekend.  Do you have any fun or creative plans?

Here is the sketch.





Here is my take on the sketch:




This is a picture from Michael's Toddle One class from this fall. Michael is sitting on the floor. The second on in starting on the left. Oh my he is growing up so fast.
Supplies:  bazzill, pink pasliee

I will be back on Monday with a new layout and I will announce the winner of my GIVEAWAY!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch Mary!! You rock! /Pia

Pam said...

I love how you take these sketches and make them your own. I'm picking up some pics today and look forward to some scrapping this weekend. I'm going to give this sketch a try. TFS!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a sweet photo! Love your stitching and colors - great take on the sketch!

Missy Whidden said...

Awww! Very cute layout! I love class pictures :) Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Tracy said...

What an adorable layout. I love this sketch.

Melenia Agapides said...

This is lovely, great take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing with SassyLilSketches!!

Sarah said...

Cute layout Mary! Love the colours and your stitching detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Post a Comment