Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day Two of Jillibean Soup

Happy Tuesday,

Well was the start of your week. So far so good here.  I am really busy at work so I have really tried to just relax when I am at home these days.  I do have to say I can't wait for my spring break this year.  We have 3 more weeks to go.  It is really late this year.  My mom (also a teacher) has this week off.  She came over after school yesterday and helped out a bit with the kids.  I love it when she comes over.  The kids love hanging out with her.  It means so much that the boys love her.

Day Two

I got out the sewing maching for the card and sewed all the hearts both vertically and horizontally.  I like the effect.
supplies-all jillibean soup

Well I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with another card.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you then!

15 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

i adore jillibean soup. and that card is adorable.

ScrappnBee said...

Great Card! I am always envious of those that have a good relationship with their sewing machine! ...maybe I just need to practice! Glad that the kids had fun with their grandma!

Pam said...

I love this card! I featured you and your blog on my blog today! :-)

Diana Fisher said...

Cute card! Love those patterns!

Jingle said...

Absolutely adorable card!!!

Tammy said...

Love the card and great machine stitching! It looks fantastic. :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Unknown said...

I love the circles and the sewn stitches in both directions, kinda gives it a tic-tac-toe feeling. Cute sentiment!

Becky said...

Awesome card! Love all those circles and the fun patterns!

Steph said...

Great idea to use scraps of pretty patterned papers.

Kendall said...

That card is so cute! I love all the different patterns!

Vanessa said...

Nice card!

smdluxe said...

Such a cheerful card with all those different patterned paper choices. I *heart* stitching, you did great stitching those circles too!

Catherine said...

Fun card that will brighten anyone's day!

Scrapbrat1 said...

This is "sew" cute! Hee hee! Seriously, I love the stitched circles, and Jillibean Soup is one of my faves!

Tracy said...

Your card is lovely. spring??? is it really, lol.
so nice that your mom and your children have such a close relationship.

Post a Comment