Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday SS You Rock

Happy Wednesday

I am up today with another card featuring a digi stamp from The Stamping Shack.  I just love their goth collection.  The images are just so darn cute!  I made this card for my son's lunch box.  I have mentioned before that I put little cards in his lunch box.  He loves to get them and he is at that perfect age where he loves to show the other kids what his mommy made for him- god love him!!!!  I like to to take advantage of this time and put as many cards in his lunch box as possible because I know it won't be too long from now where he will think it is silly.


supplies
paper- basic grey
digi stamp- the stamping shack
clear stamp- paper smooches
 markers- spectrum noir

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

20 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I can't decide which is sweeter...this card or the fact that your son enjoys them so much! :)

Jodi said...

Your cards are so super cute!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

nice and simple.. love the card... love you blog always... You Rock... thanks for sharing...stay blessed...

Annette Allen said...

you rocked this card...

Madeline said...

Wonderful card for a teen!

Becky said...

So cute!!! I love that he loves them so much!!! Take advantage now :)

SandeeNC said...

Love your card, although I don't think you are suppose to put he words 'goth' and 'cute' in the same sentence, lol And yes, thank goodness for little boys♥ Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Mary Jo said...

Very, very cute!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute and amazing colouring!

Katie said...

I love the coloring! It is so cute that Jack still enjoys getting a card in his lunch box!

Danielle said...

So cute! Adorable bandana!

Kelly Roberts said...

He should be so proud to show this off. It is adorable!!!! Great job!

Jennifer Grace said...

Such a cool image and sentiment, and I love to think of him showing the cards off to his friends! x

Patricia said...

Love this image! Great pen work too!

Norma Gomez said...

That little guy is so cool with his skullz, very cute card!!

Tracy said...

Another adorable card :)
I too love these images you have been using :)
Great colouring Mary Pat :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

OH this is just adorable! I love that image!!!
And how sweet that your son enjoys these cards from you! I don't blame you for wanting to take advantage of this while you still can!!!

LB whosthischick said...

Oh your card is adorable (FYI, thank you for commenting on my post, those words are Heidi Swapp word stickers but I think she sells the word digital brushes on her site/store)

Izzy Anderson said...

I don't know if goth should be cute but this totally is! Great color work as always!

gale said...

So cute! I love that sweater background.

Post a Comment