Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday TAWS Be Inspired #21

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I sure did.  We had a rare Saturday and we had NOTHING going on.  I ran errands- got the boys some Valentine's day goodies, baked, and got some crafting in!  Loved every minute!

TAWS has it's new challenge up and I love this one.  The photo inspiration is awesome!  Go HERE for all the details on the challenge!
Here is what I came up with.  I first splattered some Studio Calico mist on my base and then I stamped the bottom border.  I randomly colored in some hearts with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Next I stamped my sentiment.  I a heart brad (that I have had in my stash for over 10 years---yikes!!!!!) and finally added some yummy twine from The Stringery.  Very quick and easy!
supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
stamps- TAWS
markers- spectrum noir
brad-??????
twine- the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just the cutest card ever! That heart border is so sweet and the paint spatter, so clever.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is the sweetest card, Mary Pat! I love everything about it!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Gorgeous card!

Barbara said...

I love to see what you come up with from the inspirational piece. This is fantastic.

Tammy said...

Fabulous card. Simple, but super sweet. Love the misting splatters!

Jingle said...

I SO love this card! Absolutely adorable! Great design!

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE this! So simple and absolutely adorable! :)

byondbzr said...

Gorgeous card and awesome that you used a brad you've had so long! That is inspiring, I have a bin of stuff like that that I just cannot seem to part with! Maybe someday I'll find "just that right' project for them, like you did here!

Margie Higuchi said...

Goodness! What a wonderful take on the inspiration challenge! LOVE the design!!

Margareta Carlsson said...

This card is so cute! I love all those hearts!

Danielle said...

Great take on the inspiration piece. I love the white space on this card, very pretty!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Mary Pat, TOO CUTE!!!!

Katie said...

Great card! I love the stamps on the bottom and how you colored in only some of them red!

Sharla said...

Perfect card Mary Pat, so cute...love the border and the spatters of ink!

Izzy Anderson said...

Bold and beautiful! Really love this one, MP. Terrific card.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card, love the splatters and the design :)

Katherine said...

What a super card Mary :)

Tracy said...

Great take on the inspiration piece.
I love the bright colours pop against the white background :)
Beautiful card Mary Pat.

Norma Gomez said...

You're so great at interpreting all the inspiration photo, this card is beautiful!! Wonderful job as always my friend :D Hope you had a smooth Mon!

Jennifer Grace said...

That's so sweet. I love the randomly coloured hearts! x

jessica said...

This is such a beautiful CAS card!!! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration!!
Thanks so much for sharing and linking it up over at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!

gale said...

I love this! Especially how you put that one heart above the twine. So cute.

Post a Comment