Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Happy Friday

I am popping  in today to share with you the latest Sparks challenge.  The photo inspiration was awesome with the pink polka Dots.  I had to really think with this one because I don't have a lot of pink. You can see all the details HERE!
Here is my take.  I broke out some October Afternoon Cake Walk.  I first splattered some mist.  I then made a flower using layers of the pink polka dots.  I added a brad for the center and added one of the fun pennants.  Finally I stamped my sentiment using a wonderful paper smooches stamp.
supplies
everything but the stamp is october afternoon
stamp- paper smooches
ink-hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.
mp

18 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Polka dots are my weakness. LOL! I love how you interpreted the inspiration with the polka dot flower. The flag is a sweet addition. Love this, Mary Pat!

Madeline said...

So pretty! Love the fun lettering of that stamp!

Tanya Ham said...

So cute!!! Love this card!

Annette Allen said...

pretty card...love the ink splatters... looks awesome.

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very niceely done.. thanks for sharing...

Fleursbydesign said...

Pretty card, love the banner and paint splashes :)

Danielle said...

Very pretty...love the stacked flower!

Erica said...

I always love your cards.

Katie said...

This is a great card! I love the cheerful colors :)

Have a great weekend!

Patter Cross said...

Super cute! Love the bright colors!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I really like your take on the sketch....so fun.

Norma Gomez said...

I love the way you interpreted the polka dots with the splatters, very creative and super cute card. Have a wonderful weekend!

Barbara said...

great cards. You are always so productive!

The Paper Parade said...

Cute! I love the little toothpick flag that's coming out of the flower and the sweet flower center!

Catherine said...

I love it! So bright and cheery - a true celebration.

Sue Althouse said...

Love how you combined the pink with other colors. I have lots of pink in my stash because I almost never use it!

gale said...

This is fantastic!! I love that cute flower.

Post a Comment