Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Some Odd Girl February Challenge

Happy Friday,

I have been so busy lately that I almost forgot about the Some Odd Girl monthly challenge.  It is a sketch challenge and I just loved it so the other night I sat down to color.  You can see all the details of the challenge HERE!
I wanted to try one of the new fairy release digi images and I thought Shy Fairy was just so darn pretty   I wanted some fun pretty paper so I broke into my Jillibean Soup stash once again.  I just had a ball coloring this adorable image.  I just love her outfit and I was so pleased with how her wings came out.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I colored my pearls to match the paper. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with all new projects.  I even have a video for you.  I am making a video on my scraproom.  I will see you next week.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

11 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

You are doing so great with your colouring!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super cute, Mary Pat! Your coloring skills are amazing!

Connie Mercer said...

love the paper you used!! awesome coloring girl!! looks fab!!!

Becky said...

Love her! The spring colors are great too :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Great coloring, love the fairy image :)

Pam W Merwin said...

What wonderful papers and beautiful coloring on that cute fairy :)

Norma Gomez said...

Oh this is the cute little fairy you shared on FB! She is so cute, you color so beautifully. Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Katie said...

Your coloring on the fairy is just gorgeous! And I love how the patterned paper looks with her.

Annette Allen said...

so pretty...loving all the fun colors.. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl..

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute...I love fairies :)
Those colours are so Springy...I can't wait for spring .
I am so looking forward to seeing your craft room. I love room tours :)

Sue Althouse said...

Great card, love those colors! Looking forward to seeing your video.

Post a Comment