Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday SS Feb. 1st Challenge

Happy Tuesday
Over at The Stamping Shack the new challenge is up and it is called Love Is In The Air.  This is a great challenge because it is all about LOVE and right now with Valentine's day s close everyone is making cards. So why not enter into this fun challenge?  You don't have to have any of The Stamping Shack's stamps.  You can see all the details HERE! 

For my card I paired up some fun Moxxie paper with the adorable Shy Goth Girl.  Isn't she just adorable?  I just love her! I colored  her with my Spectrum Noir markers.
cardstock- bazzill
paper- moxxie
digi stamp- the stamping shack
clear stamp- lawn fawn
markers- spectrum noir

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

21 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is the perfect pairing, Mary Pat! I love it!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~love that little face!!!

Tammy said...

Cute! I love that sweethearts background. :)

Margie Higuchi said...

I'm with Connie, love that cute face! Such a sweet card, Mary Pat :)

Lisa Echerd said...

She is so sweet! Great job on the coloring. I love that candy heart background.

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, this is so adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very sweet Mary Pat!

Becky said...

I love the conversation heart paper and she is too cute!

Annette Allen said...

how cute.. I love this sweet Valentine... that little image is adorable..

Tanya Ham said...

Cute papers!

SandeeNC said...

Adorable card Mary Pat, it's so sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Danielle said...

So cute! Great job on the coloring!

LB whosthischick said...

She is a cutie and love the candy heart paper

Norma Gomez said...

So so cute, I love the hearts all around her! Hope you had a wonderful day :D

Fleursbydesign said...

Very sweet card, love the little girl :)

Katie said...

What a cute card! The girl is perfect with the papers, how fun for Valentine's Day!

Tracy said...

Awwww such a sweet card.
Great image and lovely colouring.
Fun papers as well :)

Erica said...

The candy heart background is awesome! Great card.

Jennifer Grace said...

Love the love-hearts in the background! x

Izzy Anderson said...

Now that's one shy goth girl getting much deserved attention. Adorable. Love the candy heart background.

gale said...

Aww this is adorable!! She's so cute and I love that background.

Post a Comment