Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday SS Red Pink and White Challenge

Happy Friday!

The Stamping Shack is having introducing their brand new challenge today.  It is really great for this month- Red White and Pink Challenge.  Create a project with these colors.

Here is what I came up with.  I broke into my stash and found some old Doodlebug paper.  I used the Polar Love digi stamp and cut it out adding a touch of shading with my spectrum noir markers.  I then stamped my sentiment and added a fuzzy heart from doodlebug and colored my pearls with my markers in pink.  To add a touch more pink I added some yummy twine from The stringery!
supplies
paper- brad- doodlebug
stamp- digi- the stamping shack
clear stamp- paper smooches
 pearls- hobby lobby
markers- spectrum noir
twine- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you back here on Monday!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

23 comments:

SandeeNC said...

awwwwwwwwwww, now that's just too darn cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Dewi Lestari said...

Lovely valentine card, MP..
Hugs
Dewi

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is the sweetest card, Mary Pat!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Forgot to say that I hope you're doing well after your Lasik surgery. How did it go?

Lilith Eeckels said...

That is such a cute card! ♥

Patter Cross said...

Agh, such a sweet card!

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Oh! Such a cute card!
Lisa

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! I just love that sweet image!

Connie Mercer said...

how adorabel and so darling. Great card!!!!

Danielle said...

Aww, cute card and what an adorable image!

Mary Pat, if you don't mind me asking, how did your surgery go?

Fleursbydesign said...

This is so cute, love the digi stamp of the polar bears :)

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Lovely card, so cute :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh that digi stamp is so precious, love your card. Happy Friday!

Norma Gomez said...

So so cute Mary Pat, love the polka dots and adorable polar bears. Have a great weekend my friend!!

Tracy said...

Awww this is such a sweet card.
I love this image :)

Tammy said...

Awesome card - that image is adorable!

gale said...

This is just the cutest card. I love that image.

Katherine said...

That is just soooo sweet - beautiful card.

Izzy Anderson said...

Awwwwww. Couldn't be sweeter!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this sweet card with the red dots and the touch of pink in the twine! So cute!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Katie said...

Awwww, this is too adorable! I love the polar bears!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This card is so sweet! I just love that polar bear image and how you embellished the card!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable!! LOVE IT!!!

Post a Comment