Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday TAWS Be Inspired #22

Happy Thursday!

For me this is my Friday because tomorrow I have the day off work in order to go to my One week check up from my LASIK surgery.  I am soooo loving my surgery.  Most of the discomfort has all gone away and my vision is perfect ( I think).  Can't wait to find out tomorrow!

Well, The Allay Way Stamps is having their Be Inspired Challenge #22 and you know I look forward to these so much.  I just love trying to come up with something fresh for the challenges. To see the challenge details you can go HERE!

When I saw these awesome colors I immediately thought of spring.  I got out my stamps and got busy with my new chevron stamp.  I think I am totally addicted to this stamp.  I then stamped the chevron is various colors from Jenni Bowlin.  I then stamped the butterfly and colored it in with my spectrum noir markers.  Don't you just love that butterfly.  Next I stamped my sentiment and added some bling and finally added some yummy twine from The Stringery.
supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
stamps-the alley way stamps. paper smooches
bling- hero arts
ink- memento, hero arts, jenni bowlin
markers- spectrum noir
twine- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

20 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Beautiful card, I really love those colors. Good luck at your appointment!

Izzy Anderson said...

Wow. Love this. You rocked the challenge. I'm crazy about that chevron stamp. You used it beautifully. Great colors!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing.. peace and God blessing on you...

Jingle said...

This is totally adorable! I love the colors!

Tammy said...

adorable card! love the fun spring colors. glad things are going well with your eyes! I have been on the fence for years, maybe it's time to look into it again. :)

Christina Collins said...

So cute! Love the colors you've used.

Michelle McClure said...

Good luck with your Lasik, I'm still going strong after 10 years. Love your creative take on the photo, what a cute card!

Connie Mercer said...

I had it done 5 years ago and glad I did. It made all the difference in my close-up vision. Cute cards and it does scream "Spring" is here!!

Danielle said...

I loved your take on the inspiration piece. Your card is beautiful! The chevron stamping is awesome!

Mary Jo said...

I love your take on the challenge!
Very pretty :)

I am glad your surgery went well and you are benefiting from it!

Katie said...

Awesome take on the challenge. I do so love the colors and design.

Becky said...

So glad you're happy with the way your surgery turned out!! Can't wait to hear how your check up went! LOVE this card, that chevron stamp is adorable!

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute... love it

Tracey McNeely said...

This is beautiful Mary Pat, I love the chevron but that butterfly steals the show!

Jasmine said...

Great card, Mary Pat -wonderful colours! Love the chevron stamp!
Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Tracy said...

Such a fun, bright and happy card :)
Love that butterfly :)
I am so happy your surgery was such a success :)

Sue Althouse said...

That butterfly is the perfect way to interpret the inspiration piece, and I love the chevrons! Good luck with your check-up tomorrow!

Jennifer Grace said...

The multi-coloured chevrons look amazing! I'm glad your surgery went well too! x

Katie said...

I hope your doctor's appointment went well today! That is so great about the surgery.

The chevrons and the butterfly on your card are awesome!

jessica said...

what a great card! love the chevron!! and love your take on the photo inspiration!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with TAWS Be Inspired Challenge :)
Jessica
TAWS~DT

Post a Comment