Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Moxxie Wee Ones

Happy Tuesday

A couple of weeks ago we had a baby shower for a co-worker.  I asked her if I could take photos and make a scrapbook page because Moxxie came out with a new collection called Wee Ones.  This collection is just so darn pretty.  There is a girl collection and a boy collection however the papers are pretty interchangeable!  Kelli is having a girl so I broke into the girl papers.  This collection is just so happening right now with clouds, chevrons and the the awesome pastel color palette.    I really fell in love with this collection.
supplies
paper- die cuts- stickers- moxxie
wood veneer- studio calico
butterfly punch- martha stewart
mist- heidi swapp
flair- a flair for buttons
Silhouette- title

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

20 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful layout Mary Pat!

Patter Cross said...

Love how you photographed the cake for the page. Great layout. Blessings,

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So, so sweet, Mary Pat! I'd say you rocked this. :)

Annette Allen said...

what a cute layout...love all those adorable clouds...

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute!

Jingle said...

This is super cute! I love the cloud background!

Crystal Schneider said...

So sweet. I love all the colors.

Connie Mercer said...

Love the design on this one-thelrg photo and then small one -adorable!!

Dana Tatar said...

Adorable page!

Danielle said...

Oh Mary Pat, this one is so sweet! I love the pink paper with clouds and the other details are adorable!

Becky said...

Love this! Gorgeous :)

Sylvie said...

How cute!! That background paper is awesome!

Margareta Carlsson said...

That's a sweet page! I love the background, and how you used those wood veneer birds.

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty! :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Lovely layout for a baby shower!

Barbara said...

what a sweet layout. I love the paper and embellishment mix. Perfect for a shower page!

Norma Gomez said...

Very cute collection and super sweet layout! Your friend is gonna love it!

Katie said...

I love the layout! Congratulations to Kelli!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
Fun papers :)

gale said...

Love this-such a cute layout. I love these papers.

Post a Comment