Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Imaginisce February Challenge

Happy Monday!
Did you have a fun weekend?  We sure did!  It was nice getting some relaxing time, crafting time and some tennis time in!

This month over at Imaginisce they are having their monthly challenge.  It is a sketch challenge with a twist.  The sketch was made by Design Team Member Diane.  She really makes the best sketches.  Don't you think?
Here are the requirments:

The Challenge Rules are as follows:
1. Create a layout/card, etc using the sketch above as your inspiration.
2. Use THREE different patterned papers.
3.  NO RED is allowed on your project.
4.  Theme: LOVE
5.  Remember you must use at least 75% Imaginisce product on your creations.
You can see all the details HERE!

This challenge was really fun!  I combined papers from the Childhood Memories and Good Dog Collections.  Michael was being funny one day this past summer when he found his baby hat.  He loved it and was wearing it around.  So of course I had to take some pictures of my Silly Boy!

supplies
paper- Imaginisce - childhood memories, good dog
stickers- imaginisce- childhood memores
tools- i rock with glam rocks, Silhouette
brad- ???
alphabet stickers- jillibean soup

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~everyone needs at least one silly boy!! darling and I love the sketch!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Aww, super sweet and cute, Mary Pat! I love the clouds and bits of twine (and always love Diana's sketches). :) Have a great day!

Lisa said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the "Just be little" sentiment. Of course it helps that you've got a super-cute subject to scrap! ;)

Jingle said...

Really cute layout! Love these papers!

Christina Collins said...

Adorable!

Becky said...

This is adorable! I love that woodgrain paper! Glad you had a nice weekend :)

Mary Jo said...

Great job with the sketch!!
I actually have this one printed up to try :)

LB whosthischick said...

Great take on the sketch. I like how you added top and bottom edge embellishments

Fleursbydesign said...

Love this layout, cute photos :)

Norma Gomez said...

Fun challenge! Love your spin on it too!! Happy Monday, hope you're having a great one :D

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet layout.
I really enjoy seeing your take on these sketches. When I do a sketch, I seem to need to follow it exact.

Katie said...

I love the sketch and your layout! Of course, the pictures of your silly boy are just adorable!

Jennifer Grace said...

Cute! I love the clouds, and that doodled-woodgrain paper! x

Izzy Anderson said...

I love your take on this sketch. Such fun pics and great details.

gale said...

Adorable layout and pictures. I love the papers and embellishments you used-perfect for a boy page!

Post a Comment