Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday MME and SOG Love you

Happy Thursday!

The other day Jack and I were hanging out and my mom picked up the camera and took a couple of photos of us.  I am NEVER in any of the photos and she wanted a photo of us.  I thought they turned out awesome! Except for me in my glasses!  LOL!!  (I have to wear my glasses because I am having Lasik surgery next week!)  As soon as I saw the photos I need to scrap them right away.  I was wanting to play around with my supplies so I broke out some of my favorite paper- My Mind's Eye and my favorite stamps from Some Odd Girl.  My craft desk was full of fun paper, embellies, stamps, and inks.  It was so fun just to create for me!  I also use one of the digi files from Studio Calico. Totally fun!
Supplies
paper- stickers- brads- chipboard- mme
stamps- some odd girl
flair- a flair for buttons
digi file- wood veneer- studio calico
Silhouette- title and embellie
ink- jenni bowlin, tim holtz

After I created this I found out that My Mind's Eye and Gossamar Blue are having a guest challenge and I am entering this layout in the challenge! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp


24 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Really love the design of this layout. Wonderful!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

It's so nice to see you in front of the camera, Mary Pat. :) Such sweet, sweet photos and one beautiful layout to boot! Good luck with the GDT contest!

Jingle said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! I love the papers!

Becky said...

I love it!!! So that you're in the pics, and I like you're glasses ;)

Mary Jo said...

Wonderful! I know what you mean about being in photos, but we really need to do it more often!
Great pics and layout!

~Tammy~ said...

What a precious layout! I love the subtle colors too!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What great photos and I think you look great with your glasses! I hope your surgery goes well!!!

Annette Allen said...

Good luck with your lasik surgery.. Great pictures to scrapbook.. this layout is awesome..

Barbara said...

What a fantastic layout! I love your paper choice. It's perfect.
Hoping the surgery goes well. You're going to be so happy you did it. Dh had it done over 10 years ago and it was one of the best things he's ever done.

LB whosthischick said...

Love how you carried the design across opposite corners. Good Luck!

scrappymo! said...

Great layout design...you both look wonderful in your picture! It is so fun to let someone wlse take the photos...we are usually the photographers...right?
Your Mum did a great job of it!

Danielle said...

Lovely page - I really like the love elements scattered throughout the layout!

Katie said...

That is so sweet that your mom was able to take pictures of you both! And I love the layout you created with them!

SandeeNC said...

awesome photos, and so important to have some pictures og you in their books, they will want that when they get older too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Izzy Anderson said...

Beautiful photos, MP. The two of you look so sweet together. Great layout. I like you in glasses! I had lasik. It freaked me a little but I probably shouldn't say that! Just be sure to ask for a valium or something before surgery. Also, be prepared to not be able to see well immediately after. I had a little healing window before I was 100 percent. You'll do great! I love not fooling with contacts anymore.

Janet's Joy said...

I love the photos of you Mary Pat! Good luck with your surgery!

Johanna said...

Those pics are awesome!! Beautiful page :-)

Sue Althouse said...

Good luck with the contest and your lasik surgery. My sister had that and it worked great for her.

Connie Mercer said...

very pretty peeps in this one:):) ~ Love your choose of papers and design!!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
Isn't it true that we are never in the photos. Good for your mom for taking some pictures of you.
I think you look great with your glasses. Good luck with your surgery.

Norma Gomez said...

Awe...so so sweet! I think you look great in your glasses too :D

MME said...

Thanks so much for entering!

Catherine said...

The page turned out great. I love all the different layers and so nice to have a layout that has pictures of you. I too find that I am not in many of my own layouts either. That's what happens when you're behind the lens. Good luck with your surgery!

gale said...

What a cute layout-you look great it those pics! I'm never in pictures, ever. My dh doesn't even think about taking pics and when he does take them, they come out blurry because he doesn't understand how to use the camera. ugh.

Post a Comment