Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Kite Tails

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe I only have 3 more days of summer vacation left.  Jack is getting excited for school to start and we just found out today that Michael will be moving up to Preschool 2 on Monday as well.  I was prepared for Jack and now that Michael is moving up I am getting a bit emotional!  Oh well, what can you do?  Kids grow up.  Right??

I was up over at Kite Tails Designs the other week with a fun little mini album I made using the Luck O' collection and a simple little mini from the dollar spot at Michaels.  Luck O' is such a fun collection and I wanted to show off the line with a mini album about how lucky I am with the guys in my life!

Cover
 Page 1
 Page 2
 Page 3
 Page 4
Page 5
 Page 6
I really had a fun time making this mini.  I am so lucky to have a wonderful hubby and 2 wonderful children!

supplies
paper- stickers- brads- ribbon-chipboard alphabets- kite tails designs
cardstock- bazzill
stamps- ali edwards
ink- tim holtz distress inks, hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Enjoy your last three days of vacation, Mary Pat. We still have until September 5th before school starts. Right now it's still back and forth to camp. :) I love your mini album. Such a wonderful tribute to your family.

Connie Mercer said...

what a great mini!!! So fun~love the design and what great pic's you included. Beautiful as always!!

Becky said...

Enjoy your last three days! I thought I would be a wreck with Landry starting Kindergarten today, but so far so good! (Ask me in a few hours though, hahahaha!)

Your mini looks great! Perfect collection for this!

Unknown said...

Cute mini album and yes, kids grow up (sniff!) Enjoy your last 3 days, girl, cause the whirlwind is coming!!:)

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet mini! Enjoy your last days of vacation!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic mini album Mary Pat, love it!

Annette Allen said...

wow so awesome...love it

Just Jaime said...

Such a sweet mini!

Danielle said...

Mary Pat, this is such a sweet, little book. Enjoy your last few days of summer break!

Norma G. said...

Great mini album and beautiful photos but I didn't see any pics of you! Enjoy your last few day of summer :D

April Michelle said...

Cute mini!!

Laura said...

Wonderful mini, and yours closes lol. Enjoy your last three days

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice love the mini album...

Mary Jo said...

So, so cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

so very sweet!

Katie said...

This is such a sweet mini album! You are definitely lucky, and your boys are lucky to have you too!

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet mini album. The notes you wrote to the men in your life is so touching.

Post a Comment