Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Fun with Jillibean

Happy Monday!!!

Did you all have a great weekend?  Oh my, I sure did!  We all hung out together all weekend and had a blast!  - bike riding, bowling, playing, etc.  Loved every minute of it!!  BUT, back to reality today!

This is a layout that I made for Jillibean Soup using the Macho Nacho collection.  I just love this collection.  For the blue polka dot piece of pattern paper I cut out the good lookin' and arrow with my Silhouette and then used the negative space by putting other pattern paper behind it.  I like that look of using the negative space these days!  Of  course, I had to use a bit of mist- you know I am totally addicted!
paper- sticers- buttons- star- die cuts-jillibean soup
mist- mister huey
tools- sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back all this week with some cards and  projects!!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

16 comments:

Arlene said...

Love this layout and those papers are beautiful. He is one good looking kid for sure! :)

Connie Mercer said...

perefect!! love the buttons and what a cutie you have!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is my new favorite page of yours, Mary Pat! Awesome Silhouette work!

Janet's Joy said...

Love the way you used the negative space Mary Pat!

Jasmine said...

Great layout, Mary Pat! Fantastic use of negatie space!
Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Norma G. said...

Fun layout, I really like misting too! Have a great week :D

Sue Althouse said...

Great colors - the misting is a nice touch!

Mary Jo said...

Very cute title work!! :)

Katie said...

I love the negative space with the title! It looks great with the pop of color behind the letters!

Just Jaime said...

Love the mix of patterns and title work!

Cathy said...

Amazing work..love it!

laura said...

Love your layouts. I always look forward to your posts. The papers work so well with his hat. Very fun

Sharla said...

LOVE this Mary Pat..so cute, love the polka dots and the way you used the negative space!

Tracy said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend :)
Your layout is so sweet...especially the subject :)

Annette Allen said...

wow this is awesome..GREAT layout...

Anonymous said...

way to rock out the Jillibean! Love the arrow element!

Post a Comment