Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Journal

Happy Tuesday

How was your day yesterday?  Mine was so fun!  The boys were at Summer camp.  Their last week, and hubby took the day off and we spent the day together.  Just the two of us!!  We went out for lunch and just hung out.  It was so fun!!  I love quality time  together!

One of the fun collections that I got to work with from Cord Scrapbook Studio this past Spring was the Luv 2 Craft collection from We R Memory Keepers.  This collection was so fun!  I highly recommend this line!  So many wonderful things that you can create with this collection.  Last week I shared a layout (HERE), and my altered project using this collection is a Craft Journal.  I made my own Smash Journal to put all my inspiration in- photos-color inspiration- sketches that I have made-realia etc.

To make this Journal I bought a composition book at the dollar store and then covered the front with pattern paper and back with the WeRMemory Keepers cardstock.  I then decorated the front with a little bit of mist and stickers.  I just love it!
supplies
composition book
paper- cardstock- stickers- WeRMemory Keepers
alphabets- Basic Grey

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

18 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Glad you had a great day with your hubby! And I'm not messy either, lol! waving hi from the sandy beaches of Florida :)

Norma G. said...

Oh your day sounds great! We never get any alone time, lol. Enjoy your new journal, it looks great :D

Janet's Joy said...

Your journal is great!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Quality time together is the best way to spend the day. :) Love the journal! It's so much fun!

Connie Mercer said...

so Fun~love the colors!!!Perfect for you when you start school:):)

Mary Jo said...

Absolutely adorable!!! :)
And fun that you were able to spend the day together!

Madeline said...

Cute! It's nice to have a spot for all your ideas!

Tammy said...

Sounds like you had the perfect day! Love this idea to have your creative ideas in once place! :)

Lea Lacoste said...

this journal is so cute, makes you want to fill it right away!

Anonymous said...

this is so cool!

Jennifer Grace said...

Brilliant journal, I love the 'I'm not messy, I'm creative' sentiment! x

Christina said...

Love this. I buy those comp books when they go on sale at Target after back to school is over and make them crafty for gifts.
Yours is great!

laura said...

Lately our cozy moments include me handing him stone to veneer to the fireplace while we both slap at mosquitos. Great little journal.

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

This is so cute Mary Pat!!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a cute journal cover!

Katie said...

It sounds like you and your husband had a great day together!

This is such a cute journal. I definitely need that "I'm not messy, I'm creative" sticker to show AJ. He always complains about my scrapbook "mess" on the desk, and the floor, and the coffee table, and the chair...I try to explain that creativity needs lots of space!

Becky said...

Adorable journal! Great place to keep all your inspiration!!

Michelle James said...

This is great! Such a good idea.

Post a Comment