Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday with Moxxie's Forever Family

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  So far so good here.  I am dreading today just a bit though.  It is my school's open house and we have to come back to school from 7-8:30.  I really don't like this because of my commute.  I work 30 minutes away so I will be spending 2 hours in my car today and get home late.  YUCK!! oh well it only happens once a year and it will be over with.  Right???

Moxxie has a terrific paper collection called Forever Family and it is just wonderful for all your family projects.  As I mentioned before, my mother loves to come to me for cards.  People have asked what in the world do I do with all my cards?  I use some but mainly my mom uses a TON of them.  Anyhoo, my mom asked for a card for her sister and I knew exactly what I was going use.  The awesome Forever Family collection because there is a sticker that says " Sisters by birth Friends by choice" and that is exactly how my mom and aunt are.  They are so funny together.  They talk to each other 2-3 times a day.  Now that my mom retired from teaching the two of them are constantly hanging out.  


supplies
paper- moxxie forever family
sticker and die cuts- moxxie
pearls- who knows???

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back with another project tomorrow!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a lovely card, Mary Pat! I've always loved this saying, especially given that I have 3 sisters. :) Your comment on my blog yesterday (about having to buy Harvest Lane being in conflict with posting about a spending freeze) totally cracked me up). :) Good luck tonight!

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful card!!
Very pretty papers :)

I know what you mean about those open houses!
I used to dread them, too!

Janet's Joy said...

Very nice card!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous color combos!

Jingle said...

I hope open house goes well! Very pretty card!

Annette Allen said...

Good Luck....

your card is very pretty..

Margie Higuchi said...

Good luck with the open house!! We have our parent's night next month and with two kids, I have to split the two schedules - it's interesting what I'll do this year! LOL!

Great card - it's good that they will be used. Otherwise, sell them at craft fairs too :) Have a great day <3

Katie said...

Good luck at open house! Ours is next week, I am so not looking forward to it! We have a few though, one now for current parents to meet the teachers, and three later in the year (including one on a Sunday) for prospective students and their parents. I don't like any of them!

I love that your mom uses the cards you make. This is so perfect for sisters!

Kim Heggins said...

Have fun at your open house tonight...beautiful card and I love that sentiment. The colors are very stunning and really like your card design, fabulous!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card love the papers and the pearls.

gale said...

What a pretty card. I love that saying-it's so true sometimes.

laura said...

I love that sentiment. Terrific card. Our schools just started today.

Tracy said...

That is so great that your mom and her sister are so close. My daughters are real close and I hope they stay close.
So nice that your mom comes to you for cards.

Norma G. said...

Beautiful card, its so great that your Mom is able to talk & hang out with her sissy :D

Post a Comment