Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Card

Happy Thursday,

Yesterday I had a great me day!  The kids were at summer camp and I went and had a wonderful pedicure, eye brow wax and then came home and had a little mini marathon of my crazy show that I  like ( housewives of new york).  This show is so terrible but for some reason I love to watch it.  Hubby hates it and it is not appropriate to watch when the kids are home so I had a me day!  It was so fun!  I am all caught up now and boy oh boy those ladies are crazy!  It really makes me appreciate my life!

Today I have a quick card to share using the Authentique Fresh collection.  I really loved this collection and used every sing drop of it from my kit from Cord Scrapbook Studio.  I added some fun pearls and bling to the card just to give it a bit more something something!

.  
supplies
paper- atuthentique
bling- bo bunny

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Lea Lacoste said...

lovely card, the pearls make it so pretty!

Janet's Joy said...

Glad to hear that you had a great "me" day! Pretty card!

Unknown said...

Such a great card! I love the rounded corners and the pearls. Glad you were able to have a "me" day!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

"Me" days are so much fun and well-deserved (at least that's what I tell myself, LOL!) Such a pretty card! I love the soft edges and the addition of the pearls. :)

Connie Mercer said...

simple and beautiful~my favorite kind of card!!!

Tammy said...

Lovely card! The pearl accents are perfect and I love that sentiment. :)

Jingle said...

These are such great colors! I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Mary Pat, I love those papers.

msmith434343 said...

Pretty card! I really like the little blings sprinkled throughout - pretty patterns, too.

Jen Mc said...

Darling card - I love the quote

Danielle said...

This is a very lovely card! The pearls are the perfect addition.

Annette Allen said...

oh totally gorgeous...love the added pearls and that paper is perfect..

JennyLilac said...

I love guilty pleasure TV shows. Is it wrong that I let my child watch Project Runway with me?? Beautiful card!!

Jasmine said...

What a GREAT card! I just adore that sentiment! I am with you - I am addicted to The Real Housewives of, well, anywhere...I LOVE to watch it, but HATE to admit it - hehe... And although the New York gals are crazy...the Vancouver ones are OFF their rockers!
-Jasmine-
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Becky said...

Sounds like the perfect day! I watch all the Real Housewives, except for New York. That's the only one I couldn't get into. They are a guilty pleasure :) Love how your card came out!!

laura said...

Great card. I like how you added the pearls to the center of the motif...great sentiment.

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Mary Pat :)
Love the colours and that sentiment :)
We all have our guilty pleasures....I think I have more then average, teehee. I enjoy those crazy shows as well ;)

Erica said...

Great colors on this card!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the color palette!

Arlene said...

This is simply beautiful! Great color combo and love the placement of the pearls!

Katie said...

Great card! And it sounds like you had a wonderful day!

We watch Real Housewives of NY too - they are actually AJ's favorite! My favorite is the Real Housewives of New Jersey. They are so crazy and ridiculous, but I can't not watch! AJ is away this week though, so I won't be able to watch until he gets back - he'd be upset if I watched without him!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors!

Post a Comment