Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday - You Make My Day Card

happy Tuesday!

As I mentioned last week, I have been really really trying to use up some of my stash.  I have so much and I just need to sit down and use it up.  I have put myself on a HUGE spending freeze!   There are some paper collections that I would like to buy but NO can do.  I don't have the space soooo I am trying to use it all up!!   (or at least some of it- LOL!!)

This is a card that I made from my scraps from an American Crafts collection.  You can see the double page layout that I made HERE.  I used some of the tags and used them on the card.  I added some brads and some twine and I was done!  Easy Peasy!!
supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- american crafts chaps
tags- american crafts
brads- american crafts
twine- the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a new project from Moxxie!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Norma G. said...

Love how bright and colorful this is. I know what you mean about having too much, I really need to quite buying stuff. MAYBE.....I'll join you on the spending freeze....maybe....

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this design with the layered tags, Mary Pat! This is a great card!

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty card and good for you for using your scraps!

Danielle said...

Love the colors! Great use of your scraps!

Jen Mc said...

This is a darling card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat I love this cheery card. So glad you used up some scraps!

Tammy said...

Love your card and the fun border at the top. Great way to use up the stash! I am with you on the spending freeze. I picked up some things last week and have no where to put them so...... No more shopping. I'm trying to move some things around to make more room but then I realized....it's really time to just USE what I already have. :)

Annette Allen said...

cute card...love the added tags and cute twine..love it

Anonymous said...

I love the Chap collection. Thanks for sharing!

Connie Mercer said...

I hear ya on using your stash!! super cute!!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the bright colors and your layout! Great job on using up some of your stash - I can relate :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a great card!!! When I do a card I always use scraps!!! It is so hard for me to cut into a full sheet of paper for a card! LOL!!!

laura said...

Adorable card. Love the bright colors...I love Shimelle's idea of starter pages. I've done lots of those with my stash and have a pile to pull when I have photos. So much more fun and time to complete a page when the base and few layers are already done.

Tracy said...

Great card and good for you for using up your scraps.
What!!! Your suppose to stop purchasing when you run out of room...no one told me that. lol.

Katie said...

This card is great and I love that you are using up your scraps!

gale said...

So cute!! I love those bright colors together. Makes it so cheerful.

Post a Comment