Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Germs

Happy Friday!!!!

Oh am I ready for the weekend! This has been a LONG week.  I can't wait to get home tonight!  Hubby, the boys and I are going to go bowling!  The boys and I have gone bowling every week this summer.  We signed up for free bowling and the boys could bowl anytime they wanted and it was free.  Tonight is the last night so we will have some fun!!

This week I was able to squeak in a little bit of scrap time and I made this really fun layout!  My little one was sick this past winter with a high fever, runny nose, cold - everything and I took a photo of him on the couch holding his beloved Yellow Bear.  When I was going through my photos this past weekend I came across this one and new exactly how I wanted to scrap it.  I wanted to use up all my scraps from this uber fun collection from Nikki Sivils.  Her paper just makes me so happy.  So even though my baby was sick the paper and embellies make me smile!  To make the page kind of fun, I added some googly eyes to the germs, and then I just kind of kept layering the embellies and my paper scraps.  I love how it turned out!

supplies
paper, die cuts, stickers- nikki sivils
mist- mister huey
misc.  googly eyes

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful long weekend!  See you back here next week!

mp

21 comments:

gale said...

Great way to use up leftovers! You did a great job with them-love this layout and the picture is cute!

Janet's Joy said...

He is sick but he is still smiling! Cute!!

Jen Mc said...

Cute picture! The layout is fantastic

Katherine said...

Oh gorgeous page, and super photo....love all the embellishments :)

Connie Mercer said...

very cute "Nikki" Lo!!!! love it!!

Mary Jo said...

Awww, poor little guy, but a fun layout! :)

Annette Allen said...

aww poor little guy...hope he feels better...this layout is too cute...

Jingle said...

Such a sweet layout!! I love the splatter from top left to bottom right!

Pamela said...

Love your layout! Great job!! :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layout love the little germ bug :)

Katie said...

This is such a cute layout!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute, but those germs are not so scary. Love this layout.

Staci said...

Awww! What a trooper! Love all of the elements of your LO.

Christina said...

Oh I love all of those elements! They are so much fun-it's so weird to say that about germs. LOL. :)

laura said...

Amy Heller (2Peas) would be so happy you used purple, lol Great job

SandeeNC said...

The googly eyed germs are stinking cute! Hope y'all have fun bowling tonight! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Norma G. said...

This layout is so awesome! Those germs are so cute with their big googly eyes :D Have fun bowling!!

Tracy said...

Awww this is a sweet layout of your poor little guy.
Have fun bowling

D's Paper Studio said...

How cute is this!?! I'm sorry he was sick but he sure help to make a wonderful layout.

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute...but so sorry the little guy is not feeling well.

Heidi said...

So cute! I love all the dies, stickers and course the splatters!

Post a Comment