Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday with Scrapbooking Friends

Happy Tuesday!

Any scrapping plans for you this week?  I hope to get some in but I know it is going to be tough this week.  The weather finally broke here and we are having spectacular weather- sunny, mid 80's and NO humidity!  I love it.  The boys and I will be outside all the time.  Jack recently learned how to ride his bike without training wheels and we have been going on nightly bike rides.  It has been so much fun and I look forward to our time together!

Cord Scrapbook Studio  sent me the new line from We R Memory Keepers to work with and this new craft line is just so wonderful for any crafting project.  As I mentioned before my local Scrapbook store was closing after 15 years of being in the business.  I had been going there for 12!  Over the years of being on the DT and going to crops I built up a nice group of ladies that I looked forward to seeing and hanging out with. This is a layout of our last crop together.  We had so much fun and none of us got a thing done.  LOL!!  This collection was just perfect to celebrate this even.
Sorry the photo is looking dark- I am not sure why because it is not dark in photoshop-???? strange???

supplies
Everything is We R Memory Keepers except
spray- mister huey by studio calico

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then and have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

22 comments:

Norma G. said...

Great layout, I really like the bright colors. Enjoy your beautiful weather and the last bit of summer :D

Unknown said...

What a wonderful layout! Fellowship with friends is such a blessing. You should plan a yearly crop at a scrap retreat with these gals!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a fun page, Mary Pat! Scrapping with friends is great, even if I never get anything done. LOL!

Janet's Joy said...

Great page and it looks like a fun collection! So sad to hear that another LSS is closing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this one Mary Pat!

Just Jaime said...

So glad the weather's been so nice for you! Love the PP and embellies!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a fun layout...love the picture...

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely page! So sorry your LSS is closing. Hope you all can find a way to stay in touch.

Izzy Anderson said...

Such a sweet photo, Mary Pat, bittersweet. So sad that your LSS is closing. I love your page though. So cute and lots of fun details!

Kim Heggins said...

That is a wonderful photo of your group, what a shame that your LSS is closing. That paper is just adorable and goes so well with that beautiful photo of you and your friends.

Cindy S. said...

I love what you did with the chevron!The pic is sweet!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute page!

Margie Higuchi said...

What a GREAT page! Love this :)

This weekend we are finally on vacation...for a few days but well needed! Haven't had a chance to relax since April. Looking forward to the beautiful Lake Michigan sunsets with a glass of wine and my favorite guys :)

SandeeNC said...

Your right, that paper is perfect to do a LO on your final crop. Sorry to hear the store is closing down, sounds like you have some really good memories of it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Christina said...

Love that line-perfect for crop party photos.
Ummmm how did I miss Simply Scrapbooks closing??? So sad!

Anonymous said...

this is so fun!

Ruth said...

Super layout!

Becky said...

Your weather sounds WONDERFUL! Love your layout today :) No scrapping plans this week, but we'll see what happens.

laura said...

I have been having that same problem with my photos looking dark online and beautiful in Photoshop (and I save for web as a ping...tried everything) Anyway, love the layout!

Tracy said...

So sorry your scrapbook store is closing, how sad.
Hopefully you and your scrapbooking friends still get together to create.
Great layout.

Katie said...

This is a great layout! I'm hoping to scrap this week, but every time I try, something else comes up! I hope that changes soon!

Tanya Ham said...

Love that layout! :) I really love all the supplies ... going to have to look into getting these products!

Post a Comment