Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday Bon Voyage

Happy Thursday,
I am so happy yesterday is over with.  I worked so hard in my class room all my muscles are sore.  Yikes!! I am getting old!! But things are coming together!

Today I have a card featuring Studio Calico Abroad collection.  I made this card for Cord Scrapbook Studio.  First I layered the pattern papers.  I love adding the color to the grey and white.  The colors really pop that way.  Next I cut out one of the poloraids and added my title using their alphabet stickers.  Finally I  misted my airplane wood veneer embellishment with Inky Black. I then got out my twine and looped it all around the card.  I think it came out really cute!

Supplies
Everything is Studio Calico EXCEPT
Tim Holtz paper clip
twine - the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

21 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fun mix of papers, Mary Pat! Love the twine contrail for the plane!

Erica said...

Totally cute!!!

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

Mary Jo said...

Super, super cute!!! :)
Love the added twine.

Janet's Joy said...

You are right....it's really cute!!

Tammy said...

Cute! I love the twine trail! :)

Madeline said...

Love the airplane trail! Awesome card!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this...fun card great design..

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute card!

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh, this really couldn't be any cuter, Mary Ann. I love everything about it!

Connie Mercer said...

So cute~you got it girl!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute! Thanks for sharing.

Pamela said...

Love love love your card!! :)

Becky said...

Love this, that airplane is so fun! Take it easy today :)

laura said...

Terrific card...sorry you had to work so hard on your classroom. Bet the kids will love it.

Christina said...

Love that airplane-your cards are always so much fun!

Cindy S. said...

Just gorgeous! Love the Polaroid!

SandeeNC said...

Very cute, I'm thinking poloroid frames are going to be a big thing, I love em! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love how the twine trails the airplane! And that polaroid frame is great!

That is great that your classroom is coming together!

Aimee Kidd said...

Love, love, love your card! Great layers and I love the polaroid die cut!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun card :)
Love how you used the twine.

Post a Comment