Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Sketch with LYB

Happy Thursday,

This week over at Cord Scrapbook Studio I was up for the sketch of the week.  For this you had to create or use a sketch to create a layout.  Since I love to create sketches I used on of my own. I had several photos that I wanted to use for this layout and so I picked this sketch because it had 4 photos on a single page layout.  Love that!
For my layout I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Escape collection.  This collection is perfect for all your travel photos.  When we were in Florida this summer we took a dinner yacht cruise thru the intercoastal waters of Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach and Hillsboro.  We all had so much fun.  The boat was beautiful and the weather was just perfect.  I love all the embellishments that come with this collection.  I had never used the clear transparencies before and I just loved them.  My favorite were the little clear Polaroid photo frames.  I thought they were so cute and just perfect for my smaller photos of hubby relaxing and a cool nature photo of a pelican flying away with a HUGE fish in it's mouth.  I also LOVED the flags and banners and the chipboard Fun-O-Meter.  They were the perfect embellishments!
supplies
Everything is Little Yellow Bicycle

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

18 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout...look like a fun little trip on the boat...

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great job with this collection, Mary Pat! I ordered it specifically to scrap our vacation photos. :) Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout! I'm from Florida but have not been back in many, many years...looks like I need to visit soon!

Connie Mercer said...

love multi photo sketches and I love your take on it~beautiful as always!!!

Connie Mercer said...

I snagged your sketch~this is a good one:):)

Jingle said...

Fabulous layout! I love those flags!

Tammy said...

Great sketch! I just ordered some of this collection....hope it gets here soon! :) I love the flags you added, they fit right in with the photos!

Becky said...

Amazing sketch and I love those flags too!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! :) That fun-o-meter is precious!

Danielle said...

Awesome sketch! I love those little polaroid photos.

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous sketch and layout!
Love your little "fun-o-meter" :)

scrappymo! said...

Great layout! The little flags are a fun element. You were so lucky to see the huge pelican flying by with his dinner! Even better to get a photo of it!

Anonymous said...

so cute! Great take on the sketch!

Christina Collins said...

Wow! Awesome sketch and awesome layout. Great work!

Katie said...

I love the sketch and how it all came together on the layout!

Norma Gomez said...

Great sketch & beautiful layout!

Janet's Joy said...

It's a great page and sketch!

Tracy said...

Great sketch and an awesome layout.
Your photos are stunning.
Another winner of a layout Mary Pat

Post a Comment