Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday July Imaginisce Challenge

Happy Tuesday,
As I mentioned last week, I have had some free time to scrap just for myself.  I have used this time to really have fun with some of my older products that I haven't used.  One of them is my big stash of Imaginisce paper.  It has been a long time since I played along with Imaginisce but this challenge was calling my name!  The challenge is to create a project that has a Sun in it or the word Sun or Sunshine.  I knew I wanted to use my Berrylicious collection.  It is so bright and cheery!

For this layout I started with this cute photo of my hubby and youngest son.  I also wanted to use this cute poloraid photo frame from the Silhouette store.  I backed the negative space with some of the scrap that I had from the Berrylicious collection.  I misted my paper and then started layering all the different pattern pieces.  For the sun I used my Silhouette and cut the sun out of the yellow pattern paper.  I then used the Elle's Studio stamp to add some dimension to the center of the sun.    I then used some of the fun embellishments that I had with this collection- chipboard and die cuts.  I also added a couple of the Elle's Studio Summer collection tags- they really worked perfectly with this layout!

Supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper, chipboard, die cut, stacker stickers- Imaginisce
stamp- tags- Elle's Studio
flair- flair for buttons
mist- mister huey
twine- the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I will be back tomorrow with a new project AND my 500th post  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

25 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Awww this turned out wonderfully! Adorable!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This layout is full of pure happiness, Mary Pat! It's my new favorite page of yours. :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Love how you used all the summery elements on your page. So bright and cheerful!

Unknown said...

How cute! Love the embellies, especially that super adorable sun:)

Connie Mercer said...

Great layering~I Love it!!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, your stash rocks! Isn't it fun to create with what you got and look at the beautiful result.....this is one amazing layout! So so cheerful!

Just Jaime said...

LOVE your design so much I had to pin it! Love the colors too!

Tanya Ham said...

This is too cute, MP! :) Love this! I have that same poloroid frame on my wishlist (with some others, LOL) - now I know I *need* to have it! :)

Katie said...

I love this page! It is so cheerful!

byondbzr said...

Great bright colors and love the sun!

Becky said...

I love all of those fun embellishments and the misting! Beautiful job!!

scrappymo! said...

I think it is fun to get out some old collections and just have fun with them. Amazing how adding an element or two spices it up!
Looks great!

Sharla said...

Very cute, love the papers and embellishments!

Christina said...

I love this-the elements are soooo cute together-the rainbow and sun. I really love that you used that polaroid frame-great layout!

SandeeNC said...

Love the layout, as usual you did a fantastic job on it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent layout Mary Pat, love those papers and your design.

Izzy Anderson said...

This is such a sweet page and photo. Love the color scheme. Beautiful work, Mary Pat.

Laura said...

Super layout, I love the silhouette frame

Anonymous said...

so much fun! Love it!

Tracy said...

Sweet layout.
Nice layout and I like the Polaroid frame.
You really had fun with those embellishments :)

Tammy said...

Adorable layout! I love the rainbow and the fun colors. Great photo too. Perfect ingredients for a perfect page! :)

Adora Concepcion said...

gorgeous page!!! thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce.

Adora

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Very cute! Love that you used this collection for your page, it's berry fun! : )

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce!

Rebecca Keppel said...

i LOVE the big sun and splatters! Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce challenge!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mary Pat!!! You won the Imaginisce July Monthly Challenge!!!

Post a Comment