Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Jillibean Soup class

Happy Friday

Are you ready for the weekend? Oh I am.  We don't have any plans as a family so that is really nice.  I think we are going to go to the pool and Jack wants to go on a bike ride.  All sounds wonderful to me!

Tomorrow I will be teaching a new class at Cord Scrapbook Studio using the Jillibean Coconut Lime Soup.  I just love this collection and it was so fun to work with.In the class you will be making 6 cards.  You will get all the supplies you need to make 6 wonderful cards with plenty leftovers to make many more on your own.


The class is Saturday from 10:30-12:30.  The cost is $20.  If you can't make the class you can call and a kit will be ready for you! call (614)505-7019 to reserve your spot. Space is limited.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow (yes, a rare Saturday post) with a fun card using my Silhouette and scraps from my Imaginisce layout from earlier in the week.  I will also be back on Sunday with the winners of my giveaways.  You can still enter.  Go to my Wednesday post and leave a comment or go to my facebook page and "like" Siehled with a Kiss to win some fun Jillibean Soup items and leave a comment!  


Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

17 comments:

Norma G. said...

Have a great weekend & fun class, the card are super cute!!

scrappymo! said...

They look great. Hope you have a nice, big, full class.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun and fresh collection of cards! I'd love to take your class. :)

Mary Jo said...

Those are adorable!
Good luck with the class and have fun! :)

Becky said...

Looks like a fun class! Have a great weekend!!

Teka Cochonneau said...

Love how you used the Jillibean! Super cute cards!

Connie Mercer said...

loving these!!! awesome work and the papper is gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Have fun at ur class!

byondbzr said...

Great cards, hope the class goes well tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! Have a great time teaching!!!

Christina said...

Those cards are adorable-I love the colors. They make me happy just looking at them!

Tracy said...

Fun cards you are going to make in your class :)

Unknown said...

Have fun in the card class!! Happy weekend:)

Katie said...

I love the cards you are making in the class! The colors and patters are so cheerful and I love how you designed them!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, going to the pool and on a bike ride sound like wonderful activities!

Sherry C said...

Adorable collection of cards!

~Tammy~ said...

Have fun with the class! These are all amazing creations that are so bright and cheerful!

Janet's Joy said...

Cute cards Mary Pat! Hope your class went well.

Post a Comment