Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday with Moxxie

Happy Thursday,
A couple of weeks ago Jack had a birthday party to go to and I needed to make a bag and tag.  I knew exactly what I was going to do.  I was going to get out my Moxxie Midway Madness and create a fun tag and gift bag.

For the tag I cut out my tag using my Silhouette and then I added some of their die cut punch outs and then added a banner and stamped the happy birthday sentiment.  I then added some ribbon and some bling.  Very simple and very fun!
I then took a plain white gift bag from Michael's and added some of circles cut out and randomly placed them on the bag, and finally I placed some border strips on.  I then attached the tag and jack was set!
I just love it when my crafting supplies come in so handy for other projects!  Don't you?

supplies
bag and tissue paper- michael's
paper, die cuts, stickers- Moxxie
ribbon- who knows????
buttons- paper trey ink
stamp- Paper Smooches
ink- hero arts, tim holtz distress ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Don't forget about my giveaway on Yesterday's post.  There is also an awesome Jillibean Soup  giveaway on my Facebook Page Siehled with a Kiss. Both giveaways end on Sunday!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

16 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Who needs Hallmark when you can create such cute tags and packaging with your supplies? :)

Fawn said...

I'm so impressed that you used your Silhouette! Imagine how much you'd have to pay at a retail store for something so cute!

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute bag!

Unknown said...

what a great tag!!

xErin

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the gift bag!

Tanya Ham said...

I love that Paper Smooches stamp! I just ran across them and have several I want now. So cute! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute set!!!! Love that tag!!!

Christina said...

I love decorating birthday bags-I always love it when I her a mom say "Someone's mom must be crafty" LOL. Love that tag!

scrappymo! said...

Great idea. Love all the bright colours.

Pamela said...

These are great!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow these are so fun. Love that tag.

Becky said...

Adorable, and what perfect colors for a birthday tag!

Tracy said...

Your tag and bag turned out perfectly. I love the fun birthday colours you used, it says Party to me ;)

Katie said...

That is awesome! I love how they both turned out!

Tammy said...

These turned out great! I do love it when my craft supplies get me out of a jam! :)

Janet's Joy said...

They turned out so cute!!

Post a Comment