Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Sunshine

Happy Saturday!
I am popping in today for a rare Saturday post, but I needed to share this super cute card I made using my scraps from Imagninsce and my Silhouette.  When I was browsing the Silhouette store last week I saw this really cute new image of a sunburst.  I love sun and cloud images and as soon as I saw this one I put it in my cart!

I added a little heart brad from my stash.  I think it is just too cute! I am going to save this card and put it in my hubby's lunch bag once school starts!

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- Imaginsce
brad- who knows!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday.  I will be back tomorrow with the Giveaway winners from my blog and facebook!! Still time to enter!  See you later!
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Jingle said...

AWESOME card! Love the sunrays!

~Tammy~ said...

Super adorable!

Connie Mercer said...

I'm on the fence about the Silhouette ~ but this is helping me get off the fence. Love It , so cute!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super cute card, Mary Pat! You're making me want a Silhouette. :)

Penny said...

This is a beautiful card! I love how it looks like a quilt! Love Penny

Jennifer Grace said...

Wow, that sunburst die cut is awesome! I love all the different colours, so pretty! x

Izzy Anderson said...

Awwww, cute! Love that burst of sunshine!

scrappymo! said...

That reverse image look is fun!

Tracy said...

This is such a perfect card to use your scraps on.
How fun :)

Anonymous said...

this is fabulous!

SandeeNC said...

Super cute card, and hubby will smile when he opens it too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Johanna said...

This card looks wonderful! What a great idea to leave it in you dh's lunch bag!

Becky said...

This is adorable!

Janet's Joy said...

That is really sweet!!

Beth said...

SO cute! Pinned it right away!

Catherine said...

LOVE this card...I'm going to have to go search for that sunburst. I bet you will make your hubby's day when he receives that card!

Katie said...

This card is so pretty! Its perfect for a lunch bag surprise! I'm sure your husband will be very happy to receive it :)

Norma G. said...

I love the sun burst, very cute card :D

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce challenge!

Post a Comment