Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Home Decor with Moxxie

Happy Tuesday!

What is on your agenda for today?  The boys and I are going to go bowling.  It is too hot to stay outside so bowling it is!  Jack loves to go bowling and with the kids the put the bumpers up so even I can do well- LOL!!  Should be fun!

Today I have a new Moxxie project for you.  I LOVE to make home decor items lately and today I have a table centerpiece or a wonderful decoration for your mantel.

When I think of the 4th of July I think of kids with pinwheels and balloons and kids.  So with that in mind I made this very fun centerpiece.


I made this entire project using my Silhouette and Paper Trey Ink Dies.  For the paper and stickers I used the Hometown Celebration collection by Moxxie.  I just LOVE it and it will be perfect for our 4th of July party for our family!

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper and stickers - Moxxie
brads- making memories
die- paper trey ink
tools- Silhouette, glue gun
misc.  floral foam, dried moss

I am totally addicted to these centerpieces and I have a wonderful tutorial for you next week using the Hello Spring by LYB.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another home decor piece for the 4th!  See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp
 

18 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Oh this is fabulous, Mary Pat!!! LOVE pinwheels - so reminds me of summer. Enjoy your time bowling with the kids :)

Janet's Joy said...

Very fun!

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh, this just couldn't be cuter. What a terrific idea for a centerpiece. I love it!

Dana Tatar said...

I love this Mary Pat!

Connie Mercer said...

I made theese for my grands one year~so fun!!! your boys will love them!!

Just Jaime said...

I love pinwheels! They are so perfect for the fourth! I made some last year =)

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this...how fun all those pinwheels...

Jingle said...

This is super fun!

Becky said...

This it's adorable! Love the pinwheels!!

SandeeNC said...

Great centerpiece, I can see it on your table now! I hope you have a wonderful July 4th! waving from the hills of North Carolina :)

Madeline said...

Great project! LOVE it!

Penny said...

I just adore your centerpiece! This was cost a huge amount of $ in a gift or floral shop, you did a wonderful job! Love Penny

hilde janbroers said...

what a great and fun project!!! really pretty!

Katie said...

I love the center piece! I hope you have fun bowling! I love to bowl - with bumpers! Otherwise, I am the worst bowler!

Norma G. said...

Oh, I love bowling with family! Have a great time, love all the pinwheels :D

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

OMGosh this is an adorable center piece!! I love the mix of the pinwheels and the fan flowers!

Hope you and the boys had fun bowling! Me and the kids have made a list of fun things to do for summer and bowling is on it. And yeah, it does help to put the bumpers up for the kids (and me too :) )

Anita Scroggins said...

This is great Mary Pat!! Love the pinwheels!! How much fun is this???

Post a Comment