Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Kite Tails

Happy Wednesday,

For my 2nd July post over at Kite Tails Designs I made a card sketch and I used the Luck O' collection.    The sketch is very basic and can be interpreted a lot of different ways.  That is the fun of a sketch. Right ???
Here is my take.  The Luck O' collection is very fun and I love the little cut out tags.  I used one of those for my sentiment.  I then added some bling with the emerald brads!
supplies
Everything is Kite Tails Designs

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with some Moxxie fun!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

17 comments:

Katie said...

I love the sketch and the card! The chevron is so cool!

Lydia said...

Great card and congrats on the guest DT gig over at jillibean soup!! Your projects there look amazing !!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great take on the sketch, Mary Pat!

Tammy said...

Great card! I love the sentiment. :)

Janet's Joy said...

Cute card!

Pam W Merwin said...

Great take on the sketch - love the colors!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..

Mary Jo said...

That is adorable! :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Katherine said...

Super card :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Very cool card Mary Pat.

Sharla said...

Love the sketch, and the card! too cute! :)

Becky said...

Love those Brads!

Tracy said...

Cute card :) Love your sketch.
Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!!

Norma G. said...

Very cute card!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

love a challenge, gonna take it on .. check my blog when you get a chance later.....love your blog...

Post a Comment