Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday with Jillibean Soup!

Happy Thursday!

Did you all  have a wonderful day yesterday?  I hope you did!  We really had a wonderful time!  Total Relaxation and no Stress!  Loved every minute of it.  Now I have to start preparing for our the Siehl family party for Saturday.  Today on the agenda is cleaning the house.  Oh do I HATE cleaning the house! Oh well I need the house looking great for Saturday.

Last May I was the guest Design Team member over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and I made my favorite home decor piece- a message board.  To see that project go HERE .  Well my friend saw this and wanted one for her family.  I told her I didn't have the same supplies but I was certain I could come up with another one that would be fun and useful for their family  So I went shopping in my supply stash and came up with the PERFECT collection for her message board that went along with her color scheme in her kitchen.  Jillibean Soup's Neopolitan Bisque Soup.  I loved this collection.

The glass makes the perfect dry erase board and I just put a couple of messages up there to show you.

Supplies
Everything is Jillibean Soup
Frame- Michael's

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Tomorrow you are totally going to want to stop by because I was asked to participate in the Scrapbook Steals July blog hop.  It is going to be soooo much fun and there are some wonderful prizes for you to win!  So check back here tomorrow and I will have all the information for you!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!!
-mp

21 comments:

Katherine said...

Love it what a super idea and so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

That is a cute idea!! Happy house cleaning:)

Unknown said...

What a GREAT idea- love this project!!
xErin

Janet's Joy said...

Your friend is very lucky....it's awesome!

Katie said...

I love the message board you made for your friend!

I hate cleaning too, but I also have to clean today! I always really like how it looks after when everything is nice and clean though!

Joy said...

I love how this turned out. Makes me want to try something similar!

Loni said...

Cool project, and looking forward to tomorrow now!

Becky said...

Love these little message boards you make! Great job for your friend!

Norma G. said...

Beautiful message board, I bet your friend loved it! Can't wait to hop along with you tomorrow, I know it's gonna be good :D Have fun cleaning up, heheheh!

Sharla said...

This is such a great project and perfect gift. Your friend will love this!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!!!

Cathy said...

Awesome!

Mary Jo said...

Cute idea!!! :)

scrappymo! said...

This is just great...I read about this on pinterest but yours is nicer!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this, Mary Pat! I think I should tell you what the colors of my kitchen are. :)

Sherry C said...

I'm so going to make this - adorable! TFS! I found you from 2Peas. :)

SandeeNC said...

I have seen these before, but love it! Those were the perfect papers for it too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Izzy Anderson said...

This turned out so cute, Mary Pat. I just love the whole idea. Must try one of these sometime. It's so fun and practical too.

Tracy said...

I loved that project when you first shared it.
This one is just as great.
I like that journal card you used as an embellishment, perfect for this project.

Tanya Ham said...

FANTASTIC!!!! Sooooo awesome!

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness...this is SO clever! Love it and think I may have to make one of these for our household.

Post a Comment