Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Card

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

Just poppin' in today to show you another card that I did for the Jennifer Mcguire Card Drive.  I forgot to put this one in last week's post.  Once again I was able to use up most of my scraps from last year's paper!

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper & chipboard- imaginisce
twine- the twinery
button- basic grey

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will be back tomorrow with a new holiday 2 page layout.  See you then!

Have a crafty day!
-mp

18 comments:

Pam said...

This card is adorable! I love the colors and embellishments! Great use of scraps! :-)

Gabbina said...

Such a cute card! Love that you used your stash from last year.

Irma from 2peas.

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Gabbina said...

Thanks for the tip, I'm downloading the silhouette software now!!! I'll be following your blog! :)Thanks for stopping by mine.

SandeeNC said...

I've missed you popping into my blog to say hi! I've lost all my links with Blogger removing my blog so I was happy to see your post on Jingle's blog! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and please keep my new blog around!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love all the papers you used and that sweet twine :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Great clean and simple card! TFS

Margie Higuchi said...

Great CAS card, Mary Pat! I love those colors and patterns too :)

Katie said...

I love the card. And I can't wait to see the new layout!

cardsister said...

Super, Super Cute Card! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this super CAS card Mary Pat.

Unknown said...

Simple and sweet!

Becky said...

Love those BIG scallops!

Tracy said...

Such a cute quick card.
Love the colours

~Tammy~ said...

Love the scalloped designer paper! Fabby Christmas card!

Aimee Kidd said...

Love it!!

Kay D said...

I love your card, and that chipboard just fits SO perfectly with the colors you chose (which I also love)!

Maria said...

Suuuuper cute!
Hugs,

Maria

Post a Comment